11 : Hoseok- The one who knows something

Taehyung was a little surprised to see Yoongi and Hoseok behind the counter of a bakery you two just arrived. Like the curious boy he was, he had a sudden urge to ask you about it but words doesn't seem to come out as smoothly as he was expecting since the morning incident.

Thinking about that he realised it was utterly wrong of him. You might have cleared that the personal status between you two was that of friends but legally you were his owner, his caretaker. And he shouldn't have felt what he did at that specific moment. He didn't even know what was that feeling but it was definitely different.

And when his mind was already thinking more than usual, he realised why his hyungs were behind the counter. It was Mr. And Mrs. Min's bakery obviously. He hadn't been there before but the place already made him feel warm.

The walls were pastel green except for the one that had a pastel pink which stood out the most. He liked green but he wasn't sure about the pink. The tables and counter were made of wood, a beautiful vase of artificial flowers atop every table. He already liked the place.

You strolled towards the counters for your friends. Hoseok came on front to give you a cozy hug and a sweet 'good morning'. You smiled and ruffled his hair. Yoongi was however just looking at the interaction, mostly at you. Scanning you up and down the corners of his lips tugged a little upwards and you were curious to know why.

"What is it?" You asked hauling an eyebrow towards the boy. Suddenly Hoseok chimes besides you, "You look pretty Y/n." And before you could say a thank you, Yoongi spoke.

"Yeah, finally you put some effort in your outfit. I wonder why and how." His tone was teasing and you felt as if he knew about the cause of your chosen clothes which weren't actually chosen by you. It made you think if he had installed a cctv in your house. That can't be possible right?

"You can just say that I look nice." You rolled your eyes, scoffed once too to add in to the effect that you were annoyed which you were because he can almost guess the mystery behind your outfit if you don't stop him now and you didn't want that.

He just flicked your forehead and gave a gummy smile. Hoseok and Taehyung were already seated on the far corner of bakery near the window and conversed. You smiled at their friendship which was sugary sweet and you would've felt jealous of them if you didn't have Yoongi. Although your relation with him was anything but sugary. Almost like a sour candy. If looked from outside it was sour but filled with sweetness from inside.

You loved the man. There was no question and he loved you just as much which was reassuring. You knew someone had your back every time and wouldn't back out in any situation from helping you.

The said man brought your attention to himself by speaking, "How's things going with Taehyung?"

You turned your head towards him. He was still behind the counter and you were in front which made your neck tired from the angle it made to look at him. So you moved to stand beside him because you knew your friend wasn't keen on moving and you didn't want to hurt your poor neck.

"He's doing great. I'm sure he has adjusted well now and learning new things. He helps me in laundry every time and he made a dish with auntie's help. You remember that right? He's even wearing the colla-"

"I meant with you. Wait, let me rephrase. How are you two doing?" Yoongi wasn't surprised that you didn't understand the meaning behind his words. Although always good in studies, you caught things late.

You stuttered a little at his question, hiding yourself from his curious eyes. "Uhh...w-we are doing fine. Better than I thought at least."