21 : A friendly visit

"For real though, how do you keep it under control when you're with that gorgeous man all alone at home?" Nari asks eating her fruit salad while you give a subtle massage on her shoulder.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You feign ignorance, your sole focus on the kdrama playing on the television in front of you.

She turns around to glare at you and you decide against to irritate the pregnant lady. "What? Okay how do you control it with Jimin?" You could do anything to make her stop asking ridiculous questions.

"Who said I do?" Her suggestive words make you choke on air and you give a slap at her shoulder.

"What the frick? You're heavily pregnant!" You accidentally yells at her and she winches while closing her eyes and covering her ears.

"Do you have to be so loud? I was only kidding." She chuckles and you look at her in disbelief but still smile at her adorable round face. She can offend you as much as she want but you can never be angry with her. She's that type of person.

You prop down next to her on the large sofa, shutting off the tv simultaneously. "When are you due?"

"First week of January. It's so close and I'm so excited!" She literally jumps from the excitement and hugs you tight with a large smile, you're own smile surfacing with happiness.

She always wanted to be a mother. So when Jimin proposed to her at the age of 22, they decided to have their first child two years later. And at the young age of 24, Nari was finally going to be a mother.

"What are you excited about?" Jimin asks coming into the living room with Taehyung trailing behind him. They were washing dishes after the lunch you had at their place.

"About our baby. I can't wait seriously. I've always dreamt about it." A relieved sigh escapes her lips when she settles downward and onto your lap.

"I know that better than anyone else honey." Jimin smiles at her wife who in return gives him a flying kiss. Your heart melts at the affectionate couple.

You run your hand over her hair as she speaks, "Being pregnant is no fun and being a mother might also not be fun but I want to welcome a child into this world and take care of them. I can even quit my job if I have to."

"I'm with you in whatever you decide." You nod your head at her when suddenly Taehyung speaks.

"Really? But you're so passionate about your job." Taehyung always saw you as a determined person who loves her work too much to leave it over anything else.

You look at the boy surprised, not able to answer him. Nari pulls away from your lap and sits on the sofa with your help. She glances at him with a sincere gaze. "Taehyung, you're right. She's very passionate about her job. But one day she can have a child and handling a child while doing a job can be stressful. Some ladies take a break from work to take care of their baby and their own mental health. But it doesn't have to be that way. I believe men in our time need to put in more effort so the new moms don't get burnt up. Though I'm sure your noona will always be an independent woman."

Taehyung gwaks at Nari, his eyes full of respect for her. The hybrid had no idea of what she just told him. Ever since you came into his life, you made it colourful so far and he could literally do anything to make you feel happy. He wondered if a family was what you wanted and if he could give that to you.

You on the other hand look at your best friend with admiration. You always knew that even though she was younger than you, she was far more mature for her age.

Jimin jumps from his seat and comes to his wife with a goofy grin. He sits next to her and shower her face with kisses. "Aw my wife is so smart", he says.

Used to their PDA, you smile at them however, Taehyung on the other hand, for some reason looks awkwardly at the touchy couple.

_____________________________________

How that life lecture turned into dating advice, you didn't know but right now you wanted nothing more than to crawl into dark closet where no one could find you, because you were that sick of this talk.

"Look at me, I'm already married and gonna have kids. You should at least start dating." Nari pressures you for the millionth time as she continues.

"I have responsibilities." You answer truthfully because right now all you had in mind was how to keep Taehyung happy.

Nari looks at Taehyung and then you, understanding what you were talking about but still presses. "Taehyung wouldn't mind, would you?" She looks again at the boy who meets her eyes back with confused face.

"Don't drag my poor boy in this. And I'm telling you for the last time that I don't have time to date someone. It'll happen when it's suppose to happen." You answer truthfully, totally proud of speaking your mind and not thinking how you just said 'my boy' in front of the boy himself.

The said boy only focuses on those special words that he doesn't hear anything else except that. His ears perk up in excitement and a pink glow appears on his cheeks. That thing just made his day.

"How about another blind date? I know about this amazing guy-" Jimin starts to talk but is abruptly interrupted by you throwing your hands in the ear.

"For God's sake no more blind dates. I beg you."

"You always went to them before." Nari reminds you.

"Because you threatened to send them to my house directly." You glare at your best friend since college who looks at you with a sharp and cunning gaze.

"What can stop me now hun?"

"Let him come and see what happens to him." You are all startled by Taehyung when he speaks after finally getting a hang of what you three were talking about. His ears were up in attention to any voice but they suddenly drops down.

Even he was surprised at his words. He stutters before speaking again when you all look at him wide eyed, "I mean uh- if she doesn't want to then she doesn't have to and it's really-"

You try to cover for him to escape the awkward situation. "Seriously Nari and Jimin, I'll meet the one when I'm destined to, so you don't need to worry about me and just focus on your future child."

The couple starts laughing. Nari is clutching her stomach while Jimin falls off of his chair from laughing too hard and you know now they were just trying to rile you up. They understand that your dating life is your business.

Suddenly her eyes light up in mischief. "Fine but did you give a thought about our offer?"

You knew she was just teasing like she did all those previous times and you smile as the atmosphere changes to a playful one.

"What offer?" Taehyung asks curiously only to make you anxious. He doesn't know about that joke nor he needs to.

Jimin tries to explain to the hybrid. "Well it's just Y/n having a three-"

"JIMIN!" You shout at the top of your lungs. You can't even count how many times you have interrupted all three of them today.

"Three what?" Taehyung pipes but you quickly find an escape.

"Nothing. Would you look at the time Tae? It's late. Let's go home." You blabber incoherently.

"But-" Taehyung tries to argue but you quickly grab him by the hand and take yourselves out of the house saying a quick bye to the owners of that house.

"At least give a goodbye hug!" You hear Nari yell over to you but you've already successfully shoved the two of you out. Loud laughter is heard in the background from the married couple because of your blushing state.