43: Morning mist

It's rare for you to wake up before alarm rings. And it's actually quite annoying because you're not supposed to be awake and it just decreases the amount of sleep you should be getting.

But who's to complain when you wake up with the feeling of a koala like hybrid attached to you. You can only see a hand draped possessively over your tummy and a leg on top of your one hind limb but it's the continuous breathing of him, blowing at your neck ever so slightly that causes a deep shade of red on your face.

As if a knee-jerk reaction, your hand reaches the blond hair at the base of his neck, rubbing and massaging carefully to not wake up the hybrid. Soon your fingertips reaches his sensitive ear, holding it in your palm and drawing circles on the appendage.

Taehyung stirs, his breath hitting more forcefully at your collar then lifts himself up to look at you sleepily. You're wearing an unreadable expression, just continuing your work on his hair and ears, muttering a soft, "Sorry to wake you up".

He shakes his head with a small sloppy smile and leans back into your neck, inhaling strongly and nuzzling further. "Why do you smell so good?"

You bite your lip, getting hesitant and a little shy for what you're going to say but this time, desire wins logic. "Tae?" You ask, voice only above a whisper.

"Hmm?" You can feel from his hoarse voice that he's still sleepy.

You take deep breath, chest rising with the inhale before you start talking. "You know..." You drag your sentence, still not believing what you're about to say. "I should ask you about last night but... right now I so badly want you to kiss me."

Face instantly heating, your fingers stop their movement when you feel his ear twitch against your hand. There's a pause, a long one, before he's lifting himself up to glance at you, finding any reaction that shows uncertainty.

But there's nothing hinting unwillingness, in fact, your eyebrows are furrowed with the fear of rejection. And that's everything he needs to capture your bottom lip between his.

You're caught off guard when he's nibbling on your lips, eyes still open in shock. But in a couple of seconds you feel your eyelids becoming heavy, breath starting to race up and you're doing your best to mimic his actions.

His hands finds your waist and starts rubbing up and down on your sides all the while sucking at your plump lips. Your hands in return snake around his neck, pulling his closer to your body until he's lying flat on you.

You're playing with his ears, liking the feel of his mouth on yours when you a wet tongue tracing the outline of your bottom lip then pushes at the seam of your lips. With a breathy groan you part your lips and if you were feeling happy before then you're feeling ecstatic now.

Soon his tongue find yours and hands go lower, tracing your hip bone and the next thing you know, Taehyung has very swiftly exchanged your places. Now he's lying down, one hand roaming on your lower back and touching your spine while the other is holding your neck at an angle that gives his deep access to your wet cavern.

Your body is flushed on top of his and hands are laying limp on his chest because you're lost on the feeling that there's nothing else crossing your mind at the moment.

Pleasure is shooting right in the nerves of your spinal cord and back to your whole body. Your finger tips tingles with the excitement and the oxygen in your lungs is slowly depleting.