47 : Use your mouth

You glace at the cuddling brothers on sofa watching TV and can't help but swoon over them. Seokjin seems to be doing the same along with cooking at the same time but your sole focus is only on the two hybrids in the house.

Namjoon and Seokjin had invited you two over dinner to their lovely abode that has an antique look but still is laced with modern facilities. If you were to shift into a new, much bigger home in future, this was the kind of home you wanted to be in. Taehyung seems to like the place as well because he looks so comfortable here. If it's because of the homey feeling or the people within, you're not so sure.

After your brief introduction with Jeongguk, you realized he's a very introverted hybrid because he hasn't talked to you since then and you figured it would take him a lot more than a dinner to get comfortable with you. Seokjin says that he's just shy around girls to make you feel better but you doubt it since he's doesn't even seem to be as close with Namjoon as he's with Seokjin.

You'll just have to give him some time as you initially did with Taehyung and things turned to be great with him. So that was another reason you thought you'll be fine with him in future other than the fact you learned about his baked stuff obsession just as you. Had you known before, you would've grabbed some goods from Yoongi's bakery. Well, there's always a next time.

"I thought you were supposed to help me." Seokjin states switching off the stove he was cooking on and turning to give you a look.

"Well you are already done." You smile sheepishly at the older but he just flicks your head playfully.

"Then help me with setting up the table."

"Wasn't Joonie supposed to do that?" You question remembering the tasks allotted to you prior.

The handsome man beside you sighs, digging his fists into his sides. "He was but he still hasn't come out of his shower."

"We can wait." You shrug nonchalantly resuming the thing you've been doing for an hour.

Seokjin flicks your forehead once again, this time a little harder, earning himself a glare. "I know those two look cute huddled like this but I think it's time you stop gawking at them."

"Come on, let me enjoy their brotherly love. They look so adorable." You protest and just when Jin begins to give another remark, his fiancee appears with damp hair.

"Oh am I late?" He asked, smiling sheepishly as his two dimples make their appearance. Jin just chuckled and shook his head then motioned you to help him set the table.

Mid-dinner the conversations starts casually with Seokjin asking Taehyung about his fashion designing classes if he's enjoying them and the latter enthusiastically telling him his stories.

However, when you and Namjoon striked a conversation about work, Seokjin's scolding shut you two up immediately. Instant muffled chuckles were heard over the table, one you recognised of the bunny hybrid and thus your attention was on him.

"Do you have any particular hobby, Jeongguk?" You asked trying to be as casual as possible earning a nod of approval and smile from Taehyung.

The boy in question looked down at his plate first before answering you quietly, "Not really."

"He likes drawing." Seokjin cut him off, sipping his drink elegantly.

"So cool." You awed smiling brightly. "Can I see them if you don't mind?"

"They are not that great." Jeongguk answers politely.

Once again, Seokjin can't stop himself from retorting back. "They are. He also likes playing video games."

It's Namjoon who triggers the motion. His trick to stiffen his laugh by holding it inside proves to be futile as he just snorts through his nose, making you all laugh except for the one who doesn't understand.

"What are you laughing at Namjoon?" Seokjin asks, a confusing look contouring his face and it makes you laugh even more at how clueless he is.

"Ah darling, it's nothing." Namjoon sniffles, finally controlling his laughter, a small smile still evident on his face making his dimples deepen more. "It's just you're cute when protective."

Seokjin rolls his eyes playfully, then blows a kiss to his fiancee whose cheeks warm up visibly. You sigh dreamily at the older couple then catch your boyfriend's stare from your peripheral vision who seems to be giving you a knowing look.

Dinner finished till late, and a session of video games made your stay even more late but eventually earning you more interaction with Jeongguk who promised to show you his drawings next time because you won against him in a game.

However, even the midnight hour wasn't able to stop you to have some alone time with Taehyung even if it was just a stroll as an excuse of digesting food.

A silence was hanging in the air which neither of you complained about since it was giving a calming feeling. But still your lips start moving without thinking much.

"Are you happy tae?" You ask as you feel your insecurity and concern surfacing and mixing together to cloud your brain once again.

"Why are you asking when you know already?" He replies so collectively as if he's been expecting you to say something like this in the first place.

"Who knows? You are good at hiding." You shrug then squeeze his shoulder you were latched onto to make him talk again.

"But you are good at reading me."

"Can't you use your words?"

"Can't you try to feel?"

"Can't you use your mouth?" You snap nonchalantly and Taehyung finally turns to look at your face with a smirk.

Then a firm peck follows, just for a second that leaves you flush and confused for a few moments.

A bubbling laugh erupts from your throat, escaping from your lips when the realisation hits you. "I didn't mean like that!" You giggle like a kid.

Taehyung's ears stand up against his blonde hair more attentively as he exclaims dramatically, eyebrows vanishing under his bangs. "Oh really? I'm sorry then. Did you mean this?"

He doesn't give you to think about 'this' until you feel the press of his slightly chapped lips from the winter air on your own cold lips, this time more urgent than before, pulling you closer. They caress, they nibble and leave you breathless till the end of the whole make out.

His hands still grab your coat laden waist as he looks lovingly at you then nudges his nose against yours. "Do you feel how happy I am now?"

You huff, breath coming off as a puff of vapours visible in chilly night. "I don't know about that but I do feel my soul leaving my body."

He just chuckles and wraps his arms more firmly around you.

A light and bright chapter before a heavy one.

Also Dynamite is such a bop!!!