15 : When at work

Taehyung was eager to go to bakery with Hoseok and Yoongi as soon as he heard it and you figured out that he wasn't enjoying all of the previous month where he spent almost all of his time at home.

This morning you were running late or better to say it was the fourth morning where you knew you would be late for work. The first morning Namjoon was also late due to some reasons so he didn't scold you.

The next two times you weren't so lucky and you knew Namjoon hated not being on time more than anything.

It was going to be Taehyung's first day too so you were preparing a healthy breakfast and would blame that was the reason you were going to be late.

But the truth was, for the past four morning you woke up to a certain someone attached to you and just couldn't bring yourself to escape from the warm cuddling.

Your blue teddy was forgotten since the day Taehyung fell ill in the middle of the night.

You didn't know when and how but within the span of this short time, the two of you become so close as to not need a partition in centre of bed while sleeping.

Taehyung's been awfully comfortable with you that you pet him daily since that day and you couldn't have been more happier about it.

"Noona? Do you need my help?" Two round edged black ears come in your view, peeking from the kitchen door and you could feel yourself swell up because of his cuteness.

Taehyung just came out of shower and his hair were still wet and spiky near the edge where they were getting into his eyes and you just noted he gonna need a haircut soon.

"No tae, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I mean you haven't even washed up and you have only half an hour left." Taehyung rubs his head with the towel that is hanging on his shoulder and you get the chance to fully see him dressed in his work attire.

He was wearing a stripped red and white shirt with khaki pants and you just couldn't help but marvel at his choice of clothes which complimented him. But let's be honest he'd look good in everything.

With that you get an idea. "I'm just done with the kitchen. Can you select an outfit for me from my wardrobe?"

"Sure." Taehyung gives you a confused look but still does the deed you asked him.

And here you were standing in a beige pencil skirt and maroon blouse. "Are you sure this skirt was in my cupboard?" You ask for the third time while combing your hair and Taehyung answers you with a chuckle.

"Of course, where else would I get it anyway?" He shrugs like it's no big deal but you can't happen to remember when did you buy this piece of clothing.

It doesn't take long for you to arrive the bakery and Taehyung jumps up from his seat, quickly exiting the car and before you could even spare a glance in his direction....he was out like light.

You giggle before following your fluffy friend. The bakery isn't opened yet and it was unusual because Mr. Lee is always punctual to open it and you realize that he has not even arrived yet.

Instead you see Hoseok arranging the counter sweets in their shelves with one other worker which you know him by name of Jeongeon. He's a quite kid working for over a year at the bakery now and you know nothing except his name and that he's graduating this year.

Taehyung is happily chatting with Hoseok and immediately starts to help him out, managing to give you a single wave before Hoseok is coming your way to tackle you with a hug.

It has become a routine now that whenever Hoseok sees you, despite the number of times he sees you in a day, he never fails to give you a hug and who are you to complain when his embrace is so warm and inviting.