41: Reunion

"Tae, are you sure you've packed everything?" Worry laces your voice as you think about all the things the hybrid could need for his first class of fashion designing. He had assured you quite a few times that there was no need for any kind of concern because he 'had it all covered' but you are not you if you don't get hyper over even miniscule things and these lessons are big thing for you as well as for the man himself if not more.

So imagine yourself getting up as early as four in the morning just to make sure that everything goes fine even though his classes are in evening. It's like sending your teenage child to different country except Taehyung is not a teenage neither he's leaving to another country but the feeling in your heart is still the same.

So when his reply comes, "I told you I have it all covered. You need not to worry", it does as little as to calm your heart as to give a toddler who's growing their first milk teeth; something to play with to distract the child but quickly gets bored and gets all cranky again.

You scoff under your breath. He won't understand anyway so you busy yourself with other things because you don't want to over think and drive Taehyung crazy with you.

You both came to conclusion that Taehyung would drive you to bank then go bakery. From there he'll go to his classes and after that he'll pick you up back from bank to the last destination, home. It was going to cost a lot on petrol but both of you decided that it was better than being anxious on public transport.

Hence you see yourself getting off of your car in front of the bank's gate. After picking up your office bag you glance at Taehyung coming your way, figetting with his fingers meanwhile his ears lay slightly bent over his blond hair.

You open your arms at him so he can connect your bodies in a warm and soothing hug which in all honesty, you needed it a lot more than the man himself. He rubs your back with his large hand, neck hanging on your shoulder and when he retracts back, a soft peck is delivered to your lips.

"For good luck." Taehyung says, smiling sheepishly but you're stuck as a limbo. Face redening when you realise what just happened and your tongue ties, enable to speak anything. But he just smiles more and pats your head before driving away.

"Did I see what I think I just saw?" Namjoon clears his throat near you and you flinch with surprise making him laugh. Of course, the bank manager always comes on time. "I guess that answers that then."

It's lunch time when you decide to call Taehyung to ask one more time about his well being and if he needs anything or maybe about the little stunt he pulled this morning.

Because honestly, you don't remember when you gave him the consent to kiss you. The last thing you could recall was that you'll take some time to think over things but one more thing that you can be honest about that it actually felt reassuring. And good.

Once more your face develops a color of it's own without your permission and you can feel it with the warmth starting to radiate from your cheeks. It's like you've become a teenager all over again who just got her first kiss. But neither is true and you're not entirely happy about how your body reacts involuntarily every time you're near a certain someone or even when you think about him.

"Lose your coat if you're feeling hot."

Namjoon gives you a scare for the second time on same day and your reaction is the same. A surprised flich. It doesn't get unnoticed be him and he laughs to emphasise that fact.