• Prologue •

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I am." You said while your eyes examined the book in front of you. "Look, Y/n. This is just too weird. I mean, you are making a robot, an animatronic, a piece of metal who can feel and act like a human. Someone that can eat and everything." Jimin said. Your best friend since kindergarten, the man who gave the idea, was now backing down.

"Are you backing down on your words?" You said, glancing at him with a lifted eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He asked confused. "It was your idea and now you tell me is a bad idea?" You said again, shaking your head in disbelief before turning to the book again.

"Yes, I think its a bad idea. Do you know how wrong this can go? The robot can turn into a killing mode or some crap and kill us all!" He exclaimed in worry, making you laugh heavily as you leaned back in your chair. "Jimin. It's not like the robot will turn full Terminator on everyone. He can act like whatever I put in his mind. I can put him to act cute, like a baby or even like some perverted sex addict." You said, chuckling softly.

"Please, if you really are going to make this guy. Just make him everything else but a sex addict." He said with a chuckle afterward. "Don't worry, I got this. Just help me gather all the equipment and we will get started." You replied, turning back to your book. "How much time do you think it will take?" He asked while opening the book he had.

"Probably, like, 3 weeks? 4 weeks? I'm not sure. But it will take around a month or so." You turned the page on your book. "And the contest was...?" He trailed off, not remembering the date, as always. "3 months from now." You groaned. "We'll have enough time to make the robot, teach him basic things, and make him a perfect boyfriend material that will make the other contestants leave."

"I know, I trust you."