• Thirty Four •

Since a lot of you had really good ideas for the pet, I decided to let you name it however you want. So for that, I'll be using D/n which would mean Dog Name.
I love you kookies~
Enjoy ^^

I love you kookies~Enjoy ^^

You were sleeping.

You laid on the couch sleeping, one hands on your 3 months old belly and the other one caressing your 4 months old puppy. D/n had always been by your side ever since Jungkook adopted her. He taught her tricks and how to be a good dog, like, wait until you fill the bowl and give her a signal for her to start eating.

Jungkook had also been the sweetest ever since, he had started cooking you both breakfast, lunch and dinner. His hyungs would come visit, you would have a few times from time to time because of why he left the toilet lid up or why he didnt wash a cup right.

But it was your hormones acting up, and he didn't mind it. He knew you weren't like that because he knew you well. And the nurse that gave you the ultrasound informed him of possible burst outside of anger, sadness or stress throughout this months of the pregnancy.

"Noona?"

You stirred in your sleep as you whined, hearing Jungkook's chuckle softly. "Let me sleep." You whined. You squealed when you felt a lick on your cheek, seeing D/n there with her tongue out, sitting right beside your face.

"Dinner is ready, for both of you."

"You mean 3." You joked, pointing at your stomach and hearing him laugh at your joke. He helped you sit up and get up, carefully placing the puppy on the ground. "Jungkook, I'm pregnant. I haven't broken my legs." You chuckled.

"I know, but I'm sure this little bunny is quite heavy."

You chuckled when he kneeled down on the ground and started kissing your belly and making weird sounds, his hands around your waist as your hands caressed his hair, D/n barking cutely at the two of you.

"Don't bother eomma too much, okay bunny?" He asked.

He stood up and kissed you sweetly, both of his hands on your cheeks as you smiled in the kiss, pulling away after. He helped you make your way to the kitchen as the puppy followed after you, barking here and there.

You sat down at the dinner table, watching Jungkook go to the side of the kitchen by the table where D/n's bowls, pouring her some food before sitting down beside you and picking up his chopsticks.

"Here, let me feed you."

"Jungkook~" You whined, sighing when he picked up some noodles with meat. You smiled and parted your lips, letting him feed you while you took the bite and chewed on it, picking up your chopsticks and feeding him as well.

"This reminds me of that night where we fed each other after weeks of not seeing each other."

You giggled and nodded, picking up the glass of water and drinking some of it. "It does. But it's cute." You replied, smiling cutely at him and taking another bite he gave you.

You kept feeding each other while talking about different things, chuckling here and there. After eating, he hugged you from behind while helping you wash the dishes, humming quietly for you.

"Are you still in the mood for a movie, noona?"

You nodded, looking up at him with slightly tired eyes. "Yeah, I am." You replied, pecking his cheek before he glanced down at you, seeing right through your tired eyes. He sighed and pecked your temple, wiping his hands before placing them on your belly and caressing it.

"You're tired. You should rest with the baby."

D/n barked as if agreeing with Jungkook, which made you giggle. "I'm fine. I slept earlier on the couch anyway." You said, placing the last cup on the drying rack and turning around to face him. "Let's go." You said.

The two of you laid on the couch, him behind you while his arm was around your waist and his hand rested on your belly. Your eyes started closing but you were fighting to stay awake. Either way, you fell asleep, Jungkook watching you with a smile the entire time as you fought against your exhaustion.

"I told you so."

He whispered in your ear, seeing you not even stir in your sleep which made him chuckle quietly and peck your temple. He carefully stood up and turned the TV off, picking you up like the night after your wedding and carrying you upstairs to your room.

He pulled the duvet off your side and laid you down slowly, laying your head on the pillow before covering you with the duvet. He moved away and changed quickly into his boxers, which is how he slept, getting in the bed as his arms instantly wrapped around you and pulled you close.

You shifted slightly, turning around to face him as your eyes slightly opened, looking at him sleepily. "I fell asleep, didn't I? I'm so-" He cut you off by kissing you sweetly, your lips instantly replying to it while you sighed happily.

"All I care about is for you to be healthy. Don't you dare be sorry for something normal like this."

♤♡◇♧

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday kookies :(
My brother in law came back home from a 3-week trip and we went out. I also cut my hair ^^
Anyways, this book is coming to an end ;-; The next chapter might be the ending, but I promise that if the ending is in 1 or 2 chapters, I will surely post an epilogue.

 I also cut my hair ^^Anyways, this book is coming to an end ;-; The next chapter might be the ending, but I promise that if the ending is in 1 or 2 chapters, I will surely post an epilogue

Our boys also went to the Grammys! I'm so proud of them! They've achieved so much in the past 3 years that I can't even think properly ;-;