• Eighteen • +21

"Noona, here

"Noona, here. Have a fry."

You turned to Jungkook after taking a tiny bite from your burger, seeing Jungkook taking a fry and moving it to your lips. Jungkook and you had gotten out of the lake, changing into dry clothes. Jungkook only wore his sweatpants and you wore his shirt, sitting on the trunk with the conditioner on warm, the backseats pushed on the ground to have more space.

You had opened the bags and saw Jungkook had prepared a think-like mattress with 2 pillows and a warm blanket for you two. You sat on the soft mattress with Jungkook, the food displayed in front of you. As you ate the fry Jungkook fed you, he took a bite from your burger, causing you to gasp.

"What? I like it."

"You have your own!" You exclaimed, turning slightly away to keep the food to yourself. He chuckled at you, opening his own box where his burger was. He took a bite of it, watching as you leaned in and stole a bite like he did. "What? I like it." You mocked, making him burst out laughing and cover his mouth.

"Noona~"

He whined, moving closer to you until he sat behind you, his legs moving to your sides and stretching out before wrapping his arms around your waist, making you blush at the closeness. You looked down at his hands that rested on your stomach, caressing it caringly.

"I love you." He whispered.

After a while, you finished eating and gathered the things on the bags, separating it between trash and leftovers. As you waited in the trunk, hugging your knees, you watched Jungkook go around the car many times while doing something, suddenly opening the driver's door and putting a few bags there.

Soon after, he went back into the trunk and closed the door carefully. He had a bottle of water in his hand, placing it down on the side by your pillow. His eyes soon landed on you, crawling closer to you and taking your hands in his, moving them to his neck.

"Are you tired, Noona?"

You shook your head in response, letting your legs stretch out as he leaned in. Your eyes followed his actions, caressing his neck softly, leaning in as well.

"Good then." He whispered.

His lips soon connected with yours, moving closer to you and sitting down between your legs, pulling you on his lap. You kissed him in response as soon as his lips touched yours, hearing him let out a soft sigh through his nose. His hands moved to your waist, hugging you closer by pressing his hands on your lower and upper back.

You hummed at his hands when they started caressing your back gently, his lips moving from your lips and starting to trail kisses from your cheek to your jawline and neck. You hummed, your hands digging into his hair and tugging it, letting out a breathy moan.

His teeth nibbled at your skin, your head going to the side to give him more space to work on. He hummed against your skin, moving to the side and carefully laying you down on the mattress, his hands moving to your sides and caressing them softly.

The soft feeling of warmth that reached your heart by his gentle and caring touch, made a shiver run down your spine. He trailed kisses up to your lips again, kissing you lovingly after pulling your shirt off, his hands caressing your naked torso slowly.

Warning! +21 Scene ahead! If you don't enjoy reading, skip this part and wait for the next chapter! 》

He trailed kisses down your body to your stomach, leaving loving bites and pecks on it before going lower to your underwear. You took in a shaky breath, one of your hands going to his hair as the other one gripped the blanket.

He pulled the blanket over his body, covering yours as well and leaving you with no sight at what he was doing. You felt his hand on your thigh, moving them over his shoulder, his hot breath hitting your clothed core.

His fingers featherly wrapped around the hem of your panties, pulling them down and off before leaning back in into your core, his hot breath hitting it with a shiver running down your spine because of it. As he started working his tongue there.

"Ah, Jungkook~" You moaned, arching your back and tugging his hair, more moans following after. His hands caressed your thighs, speeding up his tongue which made you reach your high faster, arching your back as your lips parted, sweat already covering your body and forehead.

You looked down at him when you felt him move, seeing him sat up and lick his lips while staring down at you, his hands going down to his pants. You sat up, kissing him as you placed your hands on his cheeks.

He placed his hand on your lower back and the other on the mattress once he was done pulling his pants and boxers off, feeling his tip caress your core before entering you.

You moaned together, arms wrapping around each other as you kept kissing, his hips rolling against yours slowly and lovingly. He pulled away from the kiss, pressing his forehead on yours before smiling widely, looking into your teary eyes with his own, showing his tears to you.

"I love you, Noona~"