• Nineteen •

It was morning

It was morning.

You were sleeping peacefully, Jungkook's hand caressing your cheek and hair while holding his head up with his elbow on his pillow. He stared at you sleepily, leaning down and placing a kiss on your temple before pulling away and continuing to stare. You were tucked in warmly with the blanket since Jungkook had pulled it up to your neck and covered your naked body entirely.

He didn't want to wake you up, he loved watching how peacefully you slept after having such a romantic night with him, his heart speeding up just at the thought of it. He pulled the blanket up to his shoulder, moving closer to you and wrapping his arms around you, pulling you close and sighing happily, your faces inches away.

"I could watch you every day and never get tired of it." He whispered.

You stirred slightly in your sleep but stayed asleep, feeling Jungkook's soft, warm breath reaching your face as he took slow breaths and let them out through his nose. His forehead pressed against yours, he watched as your eyes moved slightly before you blinked them open, closing them right after when the light hit your eyes.

"You are awake."

He said with a chuckle, making you bury your face in his chest and sigh, keeping your eyes closed. "I wish I wasn't, you are so warm." You muttered, giggling quietly while feeling his hand slowly start brushing your hair and caressing your arm up and down. 

"We aren't leaving any time soon. You can sleep a bit more."

 He reached up and closed the blinds that the windows had, letting you open your eyes and look at him with sleepy eyes, making him giggle. "What?" You asked quietly, furrowing your eyebrows with a pout. He kissed your pouty lips before smiling and giggling again.

"I love how cute you get every morning when you wake up."

You giggled back at him at his reply, "And I still think it's creepy to watch me sleep. Especially when I'm naked." You whispered the last part after you leaned in slightly, connecting your lips and moving your hand to his cheek. He hummed into the kiss, responding to it right after you kissed him, making you smile into it.

"You are mine and I can watch if I want." He muttered.

He had a point, you were his and only his. It was better to be watched by your boyfriend instead of some stranger, especially after the amazing night you had with him. He pulled away from the kiss breathless, opening his eyes at the same time as you, instantly staring into them.

"I love you, Y/n."

You smiled widely, caressing his cheek before leaning in and pecking his lips again. "I love you too, Jungkook-ah." You replied. Every time he said your name and not the word 'Noona' after an 'I love you', it made you feel the meaning of those words when they left his mouth. The way his eyes would sparkle and never leave yours as his hands ran along your skin in a caring and loving manner.

The thought of him watching you sleep every morning made your heart only beat faster than before. You didn't even know what you did or asked to deserve him. He was an angel sent to you, to love you.

"Noona, how about we go on a vacation?"

You furrowed your eyebrows at his sudden suggestion, chuckling softly. "Alone or with friends?" You asked, wrapping your leg around his waist as he hummed, his hand going down to caress your thigh softly.

"We could go with friends, but I will have you most of the time for myself."

His statement made chuckle, which made a smile grow on his lips, receiving a nod from you. "Sounds good to me. What do you have planned?" You asked curiously, wanting to know in case he had planned this before, and indeed he did.

"Well, I had the idea of going to Hawaii for example. Take a walk on the beach, go to restaurants, visit museums and places there, do some water activities."

Your eyes widened at his explanation, "Did you have this planned ever since we met or what?" You asked in a joking manner, seeing him smile and chuckle. "You did?!" You exclaimed, your lips parting in shock as he laughed harder at your reaction.

"Yes, I did. I wanted to surprise you. It was meant for us to go earlier but the whole thing went downhill when you learned about me not being fully robot."

You bit your lower lip and blushed in embarrassment, feeling guilty for ruining his plans. You looked down and away from him, his hand bringing your face back towards him so you would look back. 

"Hey, it was not your fault. You had the right to react that way."

He smiled at you warmly, leaning in and placing a kiss on your forehead, making you smile back and feel some of the guilt vanish. "I promise I'll repay you for the trouble." You replied, pecking his lips with a giggle.

"Well then, will you be my girlfriend?"