• Forty One •

{ 9 Months Pregnant }

"Where is Jungkook?" You asked as your felt pain in your belly, starting to get worried because of it. You went down the stairs carefully as another wave of pain hit you again, making you groan and stop in the middle of the stairs, clutching your stomach with one hand and the railing with the other tightly.

"Y/n~! Jungkook told me to come to keep you company since he has some work at the- Y/n!"

You heard Taehyung's voice, your eyes opening as quick steps filled your ears, arms wrapping around you and picking you up. "W-Where is he?" You asked, wanting Jungkook by your side. Taehyung sat you down on the couch before crouching in front of you.

"He is at the agency, I'll call him if you want me to."

You could hear and see the worry he felt for you when seeing you in pain. If all the members of BTS were there, they would all freak out and worry, you were like a little sister to the after all. "N-No, it's okay. I'm just in pain."

"Are you sure? Should I take you to the hospital?" He asked.

"No, help me to the bathroom please." You said, getting his help to get up on your feet again. He carefully guided you towards the bathroom down the hall, his eyes widening when you suddenly gasped.

You gripped your stomach again while widening your eyes, looking down at the obvious big, wet spot in your pajama pants.

"Your water just broke!"

You felt Taehyung pick you up and instantly start carrying you outside to his car, leaning your head in his shoulder at the pain.

Now you knew, that the pain you felt, were contractions. Taehyjng sat you down in the passenger seat, instantly taking his phone out after placing you down.

As you reached for the seatbelt and started putting it on, you heard Taehyung panicked but excited voice telling the other person that you were going to give birth.

The least you could think of was who he was talking to as you leaned back and closed your eyes, taking deep breaths to calm your heart.

Taehyung soon came back after taking the hospital bag Jungkook prepared especially a month ago and locking the door.

He handed the bag to you and quickly drove away when he got into the car. His hand took yours in his and smiled nervously.

"He is on his way."

You nodded, guessing he meant Jungkook was on his way. You groaned softly, your grown belly making you feel new things on your body.

"God, I can't wait to take some medicine in the hospital and wait 7 hours until I'm ready to get you out." You joked, chuckling along with Taehyung.

"Noona, you'll give birth to it soon. I'm sure that the moment he comes out, you will forget the pain you ever felt."

You smiled at Taehyung and nodded in response, "I'm sure that he or she will get really loved by all of you especially and that is all I can care about. I don't mind going through the pain to see the child I made with Jungkook." You giggled.

The hospital finally came in view as Taehyung entered the huge parking lot connected to it. He stopped at the emergencies entrance, getting out and quickly jogging to your side to help you out as well.

A few nurses came to you, asking what happened as they saw you gripping your stomach.

"She's giving birth!"

One of the nurses called out, getting you a wheelchair and guiding you to the hospital room. After getting your information, attaching you to machines, and changing you into a hospital gown, you laid on the hospital bed on your side, Taehyung holding your hand.

"He should be here soon." He said.

"I know. I'm sure he didn't run away." You joked, giggling softly. "He had 9 months to decide whether to run away or stay." You said, the medicine for the pain starting to take effect.

"Do you feel any pain?"

You shook your head and smiled, "No, all I feel is small like needles on my lower belly when I get a contraction." You replied.

"That's good."

The moment after he said that, the door burst open, a panting, worried, and Sweating Jungkook at the door with the rest of the boys behind him nearly on the same state.

"Jagi!" He exclaimed.

Taehyung pulled away to give him space to go by your side, smiling as the boys also went into the room and closer to you.

"What happened, jagi? Taehyung told me you were here a-and-"

You cut him off by placing your hands on his cheeks and smiling widely, "My water broke. The little bunny is coming out." You said, watching him stare at you in disbelief and concern.

"Are you really?"

You nodded, his arms instantly wrapping around you after as he sighed in relief. Your hands caressed his back softly as the boys also sighed in relief.

"I swear I'll kill you, Taehyung," Namjoon said.

"What? Why?" Taehyung said in confusion.

"Why?! The only thing you said was that Y/n was in the hospital! We asked you why and you said that there is no time to explain! Do you know how worried we were?!" Seokjin yelled.

You chuckled softly at Jin's sudden rampage, pulling away from the hug and glancing at everyone, your eyes falling upon Jimin's still concerned gaze.

You smiled at him and shook your head which made him smile back, his concern disappearing. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on your forehead, everyone aw'ing at you two.

"How much time do you have to give birth?" Yoongi asked.

"Around 4 hours, maybe 5. I have to be 8 cm dilated so that the baby can go out easily." You explained. "I'm 2 cm now."

"Good, good. Let's hope it goes as planned and the baby is safe." Hoseok said with a smile.

"If the baby doesn't come out okay, I'll beat the shit out of the doctor."

♤♡◇♧

TIME FOR VOTING!

What gender would you like to have?

Comment '💜' for a girl,

Here.

Comment '💙' for a boy,

Here.

Choose wisely! ❤