• Twenty Nine • +18

It was the night

It was the night.

Jungkook was sleeping on the couch as you slowly woke up, glancing around the room and realizing you were in his room. Used tissues were on the nightstand, a box on one corner, a half-empty bottle of water, and his phone.

You glanced at him and sat up slowly, letting your feet hang off the side. Once you got up, you quietly walked to him, crouching down by his side and staring at his face.

Obvious bags were under his eyes, showing he barely had gotten any sleep. His lips were dry and cheeks had wet stains, showing he had cried while you were asleep.

You moved your hand, moving away some of his bangs that were getting in the way of you seeing his closed eyes. He whined at the feeling of your hand, quickly moving it away before you woke him up.

Standing back up, you grabbed a blanket that rested on the side of the couch and unfolded it, covering Jungkook with it so that he wouldn't be cold.

After covering him with it, you grabbed his long, black coat and threw it on, inhaling deeply and letting his scent fill your lungs. You smiled, walking off to the door and quietly opening it, leaving the room and heading to the beach while being careful not to wake him up.

Your mind was filled with what had happened, Jungkook's words traveling around in your mind as you made your way out of the hotel, hugging his warm coat as the cold breeze hit your cheeks.

Memories from the night where you saw Jungkook kiss the girl ran through your head as you reached the beach. You stared at the sand with teary eyes, guilt starting to overcome your heart and mind as you thought about how much you made Jungkook struggle.

You knew it was the only way to stop that girl, but, you wished it didn't happen. That way you wouldn't have kept from Jungkook that he was going to be a father.

"N-Noona."

You turned around at the sound of his voice, sobbing softly and he stood there with tears in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something, nothing coming out.

You ran to him and crashed your lips on his, your hands resting on his cheeks, kissing him passionately. He pulled away softly, keeping his arms around you as he held you close, trembling because of the cold.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

He sobbed, your eyes glancing up at him in shock, your hands going to his chest. "H-How-" He cut you off.

"Jin Hyung told me."

He sniffed, looking down at your belly and moving one hand to it, caressing it with his thumb. "I-I'm sorry." You sobbed, burying your face in his chest.

You felt his hand in your hair and his face buried beside yours, the hand on your stomach moving to your lower back inside the coat, pulling you close again.

"It's not your fault."

You pulled slightly away and looked up at him, "We should go inside, you'll catch a cold." You said, about to walk away before he stopped you.

"Noona."

You turned to him, looking down at his hand holding yours gently. You went back in front of him, his free hand going into his pajama's pocket and pulling out a ring.

"I couldn't ask you before, but, will you marry me? Let's be happy together, please."

He sobbed, his eyes staring right into yours as you sobbed as well, smiling and nodding. "Yes, I will. I will love to marry you." You whispered, watching him sigh in relief and chuckled before sliding the ring on your finger, placing a kiss on it after.

You squealed when he picked you up bridal style, carrying you towards the hotel while you reached up and wiped his tears away, dreamily staring into his eyes.

||

18+ Scene Ahead!

He trailed kisses down your neck and to your chest, his hands caressing your sides while moving his kisses lower, reaching your stomach.

You moaned softly and smiled, feeling him leave loving kisses on your skin, looking down at him as he did so.

"I will not let anyone or anything get between me, you and Noona again." He whispered.

He pulled away, leaning up and kissing you lovingly, his hands resting on your hips as he sat on the space between your legs.

"I will make love to you all night, no matter if I get tired."

He muttered, pulling a blanket over your naked bodies to keep you warm and covered. You buried your hand in his hair and moved the other one to his lower back when he positioned himself to enter you.

The two of you let out a moan when his tip barely entered, both of you sensitive. He slowly made it in fully, resting his forehead on yours.

As he rolled his hips slowly and lovingly, he placed bites and kisses on your neck and collarbone, moaning quietly and repetitively. Your own moans were in sync with his, letting out quiet whines at his kisses.

"I love you, noona."

You smiled softly, opening your eyes when he pulled away from your neck to look at you. "I love you too, Jungkook." You whispered, feeling his hips slightly speed up against yours, making you moan louder.

"Let people hear who you belong to, noona."