• Nine •

"You look great, noona

"You look great, noona."

Your eyes widened at the sight of him, the way he was dressed and the way his hair was done. "J-Jungkook-ah... Wow." You muttered, staring at him in awe. He smirked, placing his hands behind his back while leaning closer to your face.

"I look different. Right, noona?"

You gulped and nodded, your lips parting in shock. He indeed looked different. He didn't look like a kid anymore that needed to be around you for safety. He looked like a man now, and you were the one who had to be around him for safety.

"Let's go or we'll be late."

He took your hand in his with a gentle hold,  raising his hands to your hair and tucking some strands behind your ear with a smile.

"There. Better."

You blushed, following him when he started pulling you out of the apartment, Jimin, and Taehyung fanboying while waving goodbye.

"Noona, do you like restaurants?"

You chuckled softly at his question as you walked down the street, hand in hand. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" You asked back.

"Because you said you don't like public places..."

You looked at him, seeing a pout resting on his lips as he looked down at the ground. You felt your heart skip a beat as you leaned in and pecked his cheek, blushing afterward. "I am with you. I don't mind being outside."

"Noona, do you like me?"

Your eyes widened as he stopped, turning to you with a smile. "I-If I like you?" You stuttered, looking to the side nervously. "D-Do you?"

"I think it's better if we answer that later."

He pulled you into the restaurant that you didn't know you reached, smiling softly at the waitress standing by the entrance.

"Reservation by Jeon Jungkook."

"Oh, right on time. This way please." She said, walking off towards the tables. The restaurant was big and open, not many people inside though.

"I can't wait." He whispered.

You smiled, following the waitress. Once she reached the table, she bowed and smiled, leaving after. Jungkook moved behind your seat and pulled the chair out for you, making you giggle.

"What? Jimin hyung taught me how to be a gentleman."

You chuckled quietly at his comment, nodding softly. You sat down, pulling the chair closer to the table with his help. "Thank you." You said.

Jungkook smiled at you and sat down, straightening his jacket slightly. He cleared his throat, looking up at you.

"Y/n, why did you create me?"

You looked up at him with slightly wide eyes, your lips parting. You didn't want to tell him the truth. You knew he was going to feel used and sad. He was also going to believe that you didn't really like or care about him.

"Y/n?"

You stared at him with a soft gaze, sighing softly. "I-I needed someone, a companion. J-Jimin and I have finished our studies in programming and robotics. So he helped me." You explained.

"Oh, so you created me to keep you company? And be your boyfriend?"

The smile on his lips made your heart ache, he believed your lie. But it was for the better. This way he wouldn't be hurt or anything.

"I'm glad I was created then. I won't ever leave you."

You smiled at him, looking down at the table as the waitress brought the menus for you. "What will you like to drink?" She asked. "I will have water."

"Same for me."

You glanced at Jungkook, the waitress nodding. "Sure. I'll be back soon with your drinks." She said, walking away. "You know you can't drink or eat, right?" You said, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Jimin hyung made a deposit in my body that connects my mouth and the deposit through a tube that would be my throat. I also have taste buds in some way that let me taste the food or drink. So, I'll be fine."

You sighed softly as you stared in awe, "Technology really has improved." You chuckled, thanking the waitress as she placed your drinks on the table. You took a few gulps, smiling at Jungkook.

"What other things did he teach you? Apart from your..., you know what." You said, motioning to his private parts so he could get an idea.

"Oh, um. The thing where I was waterproof and that I can learn about feelings somehow."

You nodded, "That was probably inserted in your chip." You replied, pursing your lips as you stared at the menu.

"Noona."

You looked up at him when he said your name, putting the menu down. "What is it?" You asked, smiling cutely at him.

"Hyung taught me one feeling. He taught me to love you."

---------------------------
UwU
You better thank Jimin.
;)