• Ten •

"Y/n

"Y/n..."

"I'm worried he'll know, Jimin." You sighed, laying down on the couch with your head on his lap. Jungkook was currently in the bathroom taking a shower and you used the moment to tell Jimin what had happened in the restaurant at your first date with Jungkook. You were unable to get the feeling of guilt and uneasiness after lying to Jungkook. Jungkook was programmed and made to be a companion. But not yours.

He was meant to be a companion for any girl out there that felt lonely. He was made as an example for future creations that could help women with their needs and want of a boyfriend. You didn't know what would happen after you showed him to the crowd of other creators that made their own robots or computers that did more than any human could.

You imagined that he could run away, enter eternal rest mode since he learned how to control his system, disconnect himself forever... There were a lot of ways he could disappear and that's exactly what you feared most. Him disappearing or disconnecting. You had already grown a bond with him, you could feel your heart skip beats everytime you were around him and a red blush creep on your cheeks whenever he was cute and sweet to you.

"Y/n. As long as he doesn't know for now. It's fine. We will tell him when the right time comes."

"Tell me what?" You froze. That was Jungkook's voice coming from the doorway. Your eyes widened and so did Jimin's, the two of you glancing at each other before you sat up and looked at Jungkook. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist, another one in his hand as he used it to dry his hair.

His chest shone from the from the wet drops that fell from his still wet hair and the ones that he didn't wipe away after showering. "Noona?" He asked in confusion, seeing you staring. "I-It's a surprise." You said quickly, getting up and pushing him out of the living room. Jimin's chuckle echoed through the hallway, making you curse him in your mind while pushing Jungkook towards your room.

"Noona, what is a surprise?"

You looked at him once you were in your room, sighing in relief he didn't ask what type of surprise it was. "A surprise is when someone gives you or tells you something when you least expect it." You explained, looking around the room. Your eyes landed on the towel around his waist, thinking about something you know you'll regret later. You grabbed his towel and pulled it off, seeing his eyes widen and hide his private parts as you stared, your eyes wide.

"Noona! What the hell?!" He exclaimed.

You gulped and blushed heavily, looking away while handing him back the towel. "S-See? T-That's a s-surprise." You said, feeling surprised yourself. But not because of your actions, but because of the size of what was between Jungkook's legs. His hands couldn't even cover it entirely.

"N-Noona... Next time you can just explain it to me, not actually do it." He said shyly.

You nodded in embarrassment and cleared your throat, "That was also a good idea." You mumbled, glancing shyly at Jungkook. "I-I'm sorry for doing that. I-I didn't mean to invade your privacy like that." You watched him as he wrapped the towel around his waist again, his back to you this time.

"It's okay, Noona. It's not like you haven't seen a naked guy or a dick before."

You blushed heavily and looked down. His eyes widened when he turned around and saw your reaction. "Y-You haven't!?!" He exclaimed suddenly, making you widen your eyes and gulp nervously. You scoffed, "Of course I have. It's not like I'm a virgin." And then, you knew you fucked up. You just confessed you were a virgin to Jungkook, and seeing the smirk growing on his lips, didn't make you feel any better.

"Noona, are you telling me I will be your first?"

He approached you slowly, making you back away. "W-What? W-Who said you'll be my f-first?" You stuttered, gasping quietly when your back hit the wall, giving the chance for Jungkook to trap you between his arms. He chuckled, leaning his face closer to yours and brushing his lips against yours.

"Why are you stuttering then, Noona? Do I make you that nervous?"