• Eight •

"Noona!!"

"Noona!!"

You widened your eyes when you felt a body crash against yours, making you stumble back. Taehyung chuckled when he heard the shout, staring at you and Jungkook.

"I missed you a lot, Noona. Don't go again."

You hugged Jungkook back with a giggle, closing your eyes since you missed his warmth. "I missed you too, Jungkook-ah." You replied, pulling away slightly.

"Who's this?" He asked.

You could see the glare he was shooting Taehyung, his arms tightening around your waist. "This is Taehyung. I met him in the bus on the way back." You said, motioning for Taehyung to come in. "I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

"Jeon Jungkook." He said, shaking his hand.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung intensely. You pulled away and nudged Jungkook into your room, signaling him to sit on the bed and wait for you. He wanted to argue but your glare stopped him before he could, a small pout appearing on his lips.

He went into the room and closed the door, letting out a huff as he sat down on the bed. Meanwhile, you helped Taehyung inside, Jimin appearing from the kitchen with an apron on.

"Y/n! You're back!"

You smiled at Jimin and hugged him after he dried his hands with a towel. His eyes soon glanced at Taehyung, his eyebrows furrowing slightly at the man standing there.

"Who are you? Have we met before?" He asked in confusion.

Taehyung smiled and replied with a nod, tears shining in his eyes. "I guess we can say we are best friends." He said, barely holding a sob from coming out.

Jimin's eyes narrowed slightly at his words, staring at him intensely. "Wait..." He mumbled, his eyes widening slightly. "T-Taehyung?"

"Its been long, huh?"

You smiled as the 2 hugged each other tightly, deciding to leave them be. You wanted to give them some time alone. Entering your room, you saw Jungkook was laying on your bed on rest mode.

You smiled at him, going closer and laying down on the bed. His face turned to the side to face you when he felt your hand on his cheek.

"Noona."

"Hey. I'm back." You whispered, staring into his eyes intensely. Your hand moved to his hair, getting surprised at how soft it was. "Have you showered?" You asked in shock.

"Yes. Jimin hyung told me I'm waterproof and I can shower."

You nodded softly, "I forgot you were waterproof." You giggled, ruffling his hair slightly and making him giggle.

"Noona, he also taught me what things I can use of myself."

"Things of yourself?" You asked confused, seeing him nod. He sat up, pulling you up as well. He suddenly moved his hands to his pants, starting to unbuckle his belt.

"He showed me what this long thing was fo-."

"Wait! Jungkook! You cant just go on and show me your dick!" You exclaimed with a dark red blush on your cheeks. He chuckled softly, pinching your cheek.

"I was not. Hyung already taught me manners and all of that, noona." He replied.

You slapped his arm while looking away, his arms wrapping around you gently with his chin on your shoulder. He smiled, pecking your cheek.

"I'm a changed man, noona. Now I can officially be your boyfriend." He whispered.

Your eyes widened slightly, your head slowly turning to face his. "W-What?" You stuttered, seeing him lean in with the same smile, making you look away.

"Will you go on a date with me, noona?"

"Y-Yes..." You mumbled, squealing softly when he picked you up and sat you down on his lap.

"I already planned everything, just dress cute."

He pecked your lips, making you widen your eyes and hide your face after with a whine. He chuckled at you, your face leaning into his neck.

"You're so cute that it makes me jealous."

--------------------------
Enjoying the book kookies?
Dont forget to vote and support the book!
Thank you for reading it :)
<3