• Thirty Two •

"You three

"You three..."

You saw Jungkook's eyes narrow in anger as if watching the fire of a barbecue grow slowly the more you add fuel. You placed your hand on his arm to calm him down, but, it was too late.

You watched as he put his jacket around you before getting up, your hand barely touching his arm. His feet dragged him to where the 3 girls were trapped by the door, his chest rising up and down as he took quick breaths.

You carefully stood up and went slightly closer just in case you had to stop Jungkook from hurting the girls. You hugged the jacket, tears falling down your cheeks as you listened.

"Do you think this is funny? Huh?! Do you think this is fun!?" He yelled.

"Do you think it's okay to beat her up?! Especially when she is carrying our child?! Are you fucking psychos?!"

"W-We didn't know..."

"Well done! You could have made her lose it if I didn't come in time! Have you ever thought about our relationship?! I already said I loved her with all my heart!"

He gently grabbed your arm and carefully pulled you to his side. He glanced down at your chest were the bruises and Mark's from the girl's scratching and kicking were starting to show.

"Look at this. You did this."

He pulled the shirt down enough to show her the marks she created on your body. You sobbed as you saw the 3 girls' eyes widen in shock, the one that saw your hands protecting your stomach falling to her knees.

"Please! Forgive us! We won't do it again and we regret it!" She exclaimed, shaking in fear.

Jungkook smirked, leaning close to the one that was the leader and who created the ugly bruises on your beautiful body that he cherished so much.

"You won't escape this easily. I will sue you for harassment."

||

"Noona."

You jumped slightly at his voice, your wide eyes glancing up at him as he entered the room again from the bathroom. A box was in his hands. You wiped a few tears that had escaped your eyes since your mind was still going to that horrible moment.

"Why?"

You felt him sit down beside you, your eyes avoiding his. His hands went to your cheeks, making you face him, his thumbs wiping the rest of the tears.

He shook his head, staying silent while his hands worked on unbuttoning your shirt, taking it off after. You were wearing a bra, which he also removed even though his eyes were glued to the bruises on your chest and a few on your upper stomach.

"You are so beautiful, and they ruined it."

He carefully laid you down, a shaky breath escaping through your mouth when he leaned down and carefully kisses your bruised skin, sending shivers down your spine.

His lips barely touched your lips, letting you feel the softness of them every time he kisses ever millimeter of your skin, every part that was bruised, showing you that he still loved you no matter what.

A wet drop fell on your stomach which made you open your eyes slowly, a few moans escaping her and there while you looked down.

Jungkook's red eyes looked up at you, your hands going to his cheeks and bringing his face up to yours. "It's not your fault." You whispered, already knowing what was in his mind.

He sobbed shaking his head instead before placing his lips on yours, his hand going to your hair and holding your head in place. The kiss was soft and sweet, letting your emotions slip through it as Jungkook did the same.

The hand that was not in your hair caressed your sides gently, his touch carefully and soft, caring, like him. His kisses trailed down your cheek, jawline and stayed on your neck.

The hand that once was in your hair, moved to your upper back and pulled you up to sit on his lap, his free hand wrapped around your waist and holding you close.

When he looked up at you, your hands went to his cheeks, resting your forehead on his as your eyes and his closed. You listened to each others breathing and stayed in each other's arms, feeling your hearts beat together since your chest was pressed against his.

"I love you so much, Y/n. Nothing will change my mind. Nothing. Not even this bruises."

You smiled, your thumbs caressing his jawline and cheekbone, keeping your eyes closed. You felt his hand moved to your cheek and move a few strands of your hair away, making your eyes open and look into his.

"I will not let anyone else touch this beauty. Because I will protect you with my heart."

♤♡◇♧

OOF, My hEarTeu... ;-;