• Thirteen •

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

Your eyes pierced daggers through him as you trapped him in his room, your arms crossed over your chest. "Jungkook. That's what's wrong." You said, walking closer to him. "What have you done to him?" You said narrowing your eyes at him as his eyes widened, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"W-What do you mean?"

"Oh. I don't know. Maybe you should tell me why Jungkook can moan, breathe, cum, and do every single thing a fucking human can do!" You exclaimed quietly, making sure Jungkook wouldn't hear.

"Y/n, I can explain."

"You better do it now or I'm kicking the two of you out of here." You said, staring at him as he sighed. He looked down and you could see the hesitation in his face to tell you the truth.

"I'm not a robot, Noona."

You heard Jungkook's voice behind you, your eyes widening at his words. "W-What?" You stuttered, turning to face him. "Jimin hyung, just tell her." Jungkook said, staring at you with slightly guilty eyes.

"He... He..." He trailed off.

"I like you, Noona. Before you decided to make me. Jimin was always there telling me about you. I wanted to meet you before but, I just didn't know if it would work." Jungkook explained.

Your eyes widened impossibly more, having trouble processing his words. "So you thought it would be a good idea to lie to me and use me?!" You exclaimed, their eyes widening in shock.

"What? Noona, no."

"You had sex with me, you bastard!" You yelled, running a hand through your hair. "I-I'm sure that's not everything but I don't have the nerve and I'm not in the mood to even talk about it. I want the two of you out!" You yelled again, pointing at the door.

"Noona, please, let me explain."

"I said, out!" You yelled again as you stepped back when Jungkook tried to touch your arms. "Just go." You said, tears shining in your eyes.

"Noona, please."

"Jungkook, let's just go. Let's give her some time."

You heard Jungkook sigh, walking to you and pecking your forehead softly, "I'm sorry." He whispered, the sound of the door closing after filling your ears. You collapsed on the ground to your knees, the moments from yesterday night filling your mind as you covered your mouth to muffle any sobs coming out.

They lied.

||

"Y/n, open the door please."

"Jungkook, I told you to leave." You said again. He didn't stop being persistent and making you open the front door of your apartment, making you sigh in frustration.

"Just let me explain."

"Just go away!" You yelled. You suddenly heard a different voice mutter something, "Y/n, its Taehyung. Open up." Taehyung said while knocking on the door. You weighed and went to the door, opening it. "Only Taehyung comes in." You said.

Jungkook lowered his head and sighed, nodding in response as he left towards the entrance of the building. You closed the door once Taehyung was in, crossing your arms when you turned to him.

"Don't be so harsh on him. It wasn't his choice."

"His choice for what? Because it seems he wanted to lie to my face and all that crap." You said while walking into the living room.

"Y/n. He is a robot. In a human body."

You froze, "What? How do you know?" You asked in confusion. He made you sit down, sitting in front of you with a sigh. You could see his eyes were staring right into yours seriously, waiting for his reply.

"I was the one who worked on him."

--------------------------
So, I've been sick in the past few days.
This chapter was supposed to come out a few days ago but I didn't feel well enough to finish it. I dont know how much more I'll be sick but i promise that once I get better, I'll get back to it. ❤

I purple you, kookies 💜