• Six •

"Noona~ Do you really have to go?"

You sighed as you closed your suitcase, glancing at Jungkook who was laying by it, staring at the ceiling. "I have to. My mom is not okay and I need to go there." You said softly, not wanting to leave Jungkook behind.  Especially with Jimin.

"Cant I go with you?"

"No, you don't have a passport or an ID. People will suspect us." You replied, squealing when he suddenly took your arm and pulled you on top of him. Your eyes widened and a blush showed on your cheeks.

"Can I kiss you for one last time?"

||

Your fingers brushed against your lips as you remembered what happened. You bit your lower lip, your heart beating like crazy as you wanted to squeal. You looked out of the window of the bus you were traveling with, your mind filled with Jungkook.

You never knew a guy like him, especially a robot, would make your heart race like that. It made you slightly scared that you were falling for him. But for once in your life, you deserve that love.

||

"Y/n!"

"Eomma!" You exclaimed back, running to her and embracing her in a hug. "Eomma, are you okay? What happened?" You asked in worry, checking her in case she hurt herself somewhere.

"Its nothing. Your sister takes things too serious."

"She got a high fever. 39° Celcious." Your sister said as she crossed her arms, glaring at your mother. "Eomma! I told you to be more careful and to not overwork yourself!" You scolded.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'll try to take care of myself from now on."

"I'll be staying with her to keep an eye on her." Your sister said, letting out a sigh as she helped you inside. She carried your suitcase to the room you'll be staying in. "Eomma, I'll be staying for a few days to help out."

"What about Jimin? Isn't he going to worry?"

"Eomma, he is my best friend. Not my boyfriend." You said, smiling softly as you remembered Jungkook at the word 'boyfriend'. You looked at your mom and saw her smiling back.

"There is a boy, isn't there?"

You bit your lip and shook your head, going to the kitchen where you saw your mother or sister had cooked chicken stew, some meat and rice. You took a bowl and poured some stew and rice in it.

"I'll take your silence as a yes. What's his name?"

"Jeon Jungkook." You replied, taking a spoon. You say down on the floor by the table, starting to eat slowly. "Sounds like he is cute, huh?" She teased, sitting down with you. You blushed, shaking your head.

"You like him!"

You nearly choked on the stew you were eating. "Eomma! No, I don't!" You exclaimed, your eyes widening. Then you realized, that you did like him. You never reacted like that to your mother when you talked about boys.

"Omo! You do! You never said no to me before that way."

You continued to eat, trying to keep your mouth shut that way. "So, Y/n eonnie is in love, huh?" Your sister teased. "I am not! Stop that!" You exclaimed with a mouth full of food, covering it with your hand as you did so.

"Yup, she definitely does."

You rolled your eyes, your phone starting to vibrate as you received a call. "Hello?" You said as you answered. "Yes, Y/n? It's me, Jungkook!" You heard from the other side.

"Jungkook?!"

You stood up and ran out of the room, your sister and mother shaking their heads. "She definitely doesn't like him." They said at the same time, chuckling and giving each other a high five.

"Hi! I missed you."

You blushed, biting your lower lip. "Really? Isn't Jimin taking care of you?" You asked shyly, getting worried that Jimin wasn't taking care of him.

"No, Jimin hyung is taking care of me."

You sighed quietly in relief, "I'm glad he is." You replied, sudden silence falling between you. You listened to it, hoping he would say something.

"I miss you, Noona."

You heard his whisper, knowing that he was blushing just like you at the moment. You bit your lips shyly, "I miss you too." You replied, hearing his squeal.

"I really want you to come back already. I want to cuddle you."