• Fifteen •

"Noona~"

"Noona~"

You felt a soft warm hand caress your cheek as you slept, a soft voice pulling you out of your sleeping state, your eyes still closed.

"Noona~ I know you are awake, come on~"

The same voice sounded again but a giggle, soft lips connecting with the skin on your face, placing kisses all over it lovingly. You let out a giggle, a smile creeping up on your sleepy face.

"Ah, I knew you were awake." He whispered.

You opened your eyes slowly, blinking them a few times as you finally saw Jungkook's face clearly, a few inches away from yours.

"Those eyes always make my heart skip a beat."

He wrapped his arms around your torso, pulling you closer as his leg wrapped around your waist, your foreheads pressed together while a smile rested on his lips.

"Did you sleep well, noona?"

You hummed in response, your eyes closing again as your hand moved to his chest, caressing it softly. You let out a giggle when you felt Jungkook's lips on your nose.

"Let's go on another date, noona. This time like normal people."

You opened your eyes to look at him, letting out a short chuckle. "How was our first date not normal?" You asked quietly, watching him as his eyes narrowed slightly and his lips turned into a smile, showing his cute bunny teeth.

"I want us to go to the cinema, watch a movie, go to a restaurant and eat something, go for a walk after."

You listened to his explanations, a smile resting on your lips as his eyes darted through the room. He looked back at you, his hand moving from your back to your cheek with a smile.

"Just like a normal couple would."

"You didn't ask me to be your girlfriend though." You stated, grinning softly as he grinned back, letting out a soft scoff when his lips parted.

"Hmm, I see then."

He said quietly, leaning in and kissing you sweetly. He turned you on your back, kissing you for a bit longer before pulling away and moving under the blanket, blocking your view for his upcoming actions.

"Jungkook, what-" you were cut off when you felt him lift your shirt up and his lips press barely on your belly's skin. You giggled softly, feeling a tickling sensation.

You suddenly laughed loudly when he pressed his lips on your stomach and blew air through them, the same way, parents did to their kids as babies.

He threw the blanket off of his head, letting you see how messy his hair got, his hands on your hips gently.

"Yah, since before I didn't even ask you and you went around telling people I was your boyfriend!"

You started laughing loudly again when he tickled your sides and stomach, twisting and turning to try and escape his hands as he let out quiet chuckles while watching you.

He sat up slightly, the blanket uncovering his naked torso, falling down to the hem of his sweatpants. "I-It tickles! S-St-Stop!" You exclaimed, trying to stop his hands.

"Okay, okay. I will."

He stopped tickling you, his hands on your hips again as you tried catching your breath again while letting short giggles out.

"I love you, Y/n." He said.

He was leaned close to your face, a smile on his lips. You smiled back, your hands going to his cheeks as you pulled him in for a sweet kiss, your lips melting against his.

He let out a soft sigh through his nose, shifting his position to a more comfortable one, his body laying on yours with his elbows by your head.

"I love you too, Jungkook."

-------------------------------
The next few chapters are going to be fluffy.
Won't be drama anytime soon so enjoy :3
I'm feeling better these days, so I will be able to update every day again ^^