• Thirty •

"Noona~"

"Noona~"

You shifted in your sleep as you heard Jungkook's voice, waking you up. You blinked your eyes while looking up at him, still tired and feeling your legs sore from the amount of sex Jungkook put you through yesterday. "I hate you." You muttered.

"Why?" He whined.

You pressed your index finger on his pouty lips and leaned closer to him. "Because I can't feel my legs nor my lady parts." You whispered, glaring at him before sitting up and holding the blanket close to yourself.

"I just wanted to show you some love. We didn't do it in so long."

You smiled at him when he sat up as well and wrapped his arms around you, pecking your shoulder in a caring way. "We made love 4 times. I can't even feel my legs anymore." You whispered, turning your head to the side as he glanced at you.

You didn't mind the fact that your legs hurt and were sore. You didn't care about it at all. All that was in your mind was the simple thought of you being back in his arms, him making love to you every night to remind you he can't live without you.

The same way you can't live without him and his cute little kisses, the way he holds you in his arms every day as if he is scared to let you go.

"Let's go out on a walk, Noona. Spend time together."

You smiled at him, moving to sit on his lap while covering your bodies to keep them warm. "What do you have in mind?" You asked, your hands caressing his hair and curling a strand on your finger, the smile never leaving your lips.

"I was thinking of going to the mall and having lunch there, go around the stores and buy each other clothes."

You felt his hands go around your waist as he laid the two of you down again, you on top of him. "What about the fans? Won't they see us?" You whispered, caressing his cheek.

He groaned and laid his head back, staring at the ceiling while biting his lower lip, closing his eyes. You stared at him with a soft, sad smile, hearing him sigh soon after.

"I wish I didn't become an idol."

His eyes opened again and he looked at you, his hands caressing your sides and lower back. "Don't say that, Jungkook-ah." You said quietly, kissing him deeply. He kissed you back as deep, letting out a sigh through his nose.

He moved his hand to your cheek, parting away enough to give a little space between your faces, foreheads pressed together. You heard him sniff, your eyes instantly snapping open to see his staring right at yours.

"As much as I love it, I don't want it getting on the way of us anymore. Not when we have a baby coming."

He sobbed softly, staring at you as you shifted a bit to bring both of your hands to his cheeks, caressing them sweetly and smiling. "Nothing will get in the way, Jungkook. I promise." You said, wiping the tears that escaped his eyes.

While wrapping his arms around you, he sobbed, laying you both on your side while hugging you close. His face was buried in your neck, letting out soft sobs from time to time as he held you tightly.

"L-Lets s-stay like t-this for a bit."

You nodded in response, placing soft kisses on his shoulder while listening to his sobs, caressing his hair comfortingly. You never saw Jungkook this broken and hurt.

You didn't want to see him either, but, you realized that he also has feelings like you do. You get hurt by his actions and he gets hurt too. You smiled, your heart beating faster and feeling with warmth since you were happy to be with him again.

You didn't mind not having the time like before to spend with him. All you wanted was to be with him and never leave his side anymore. And you were not going to let anything get between you again.

"Noona~"

You looked at Jungkook when he whimpered softly, humming softly when he smiled. He kissed you sweetly before letting out a giggle.

"I'm such a baby."

You giggled as well while caressing his hair with both of your hands, pecking his lips. "Let's just go to the mall. If they respect you truly, they'll give us some space." You said.

"Even if they don't, they won't stop me from having a date with my soon-to-be-wife."

♤♡◇♧

The end is not even near, don't worry kookies ;)

💜