• Thirty Nine •

"Noona, come on, please

"Noona, come on, please. I'm sorry."

You walked around the beach as Jungkook followed after you, Taehyung had already taken care of him. He sprinted shortly so he could reach you, grabbing your wrist carefully. He stopped you and made you look at him.

"Come on, please. Don't be mad at me."

"You kept it from me, Jungkook. Do you know how worried I was? How I felt as if my heart was going to jump out from how fast it was beating?" You asked as you stared at him once you faced him, his face showing worry and slight fear.

He took your hand and put it on his chest, where you could definitely feel something beating against his chest, just like how your heart was beating. You took a step closer while staring at his chest in awe, taking in a shaky breath while you could feel it beating.

"Now you can see that my heart matches yours. It beats for you, noona."

You looked up at him with tears in your eyes, tilting your head slightly in disbelief. "If this is a joke-" He shook his head, cutting you off. All you needed now was for him to be joking about something that was so important for the two of you.

"I'm not joking. This is as real as my love for you."

Your eyes stared into his as tears filled them up, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" You whispered, his hands moving to your cheeks to caress them. Happiness filled your mind, not having to worry anymore that the robotic heart could have a fault or it would stop working.

"I was planning to. I wanted it to be a surprise. But I guess that our rough sex ruined the surprise."

You both chuckled, his forehead pressing against yours when his arms moved to be around your waist. You couldn't be happier, the honeymoon already becoming one of the best moments in your life.

"I wanted to grow old by your side, and I wouldn't be able with a robotic heart."

Looking up at him, your lips connected, letting out a sigh in comfort. You kept asking yourself how you managed to find a man like him that would go through all the trouble to just be by your side.

He got a robotic heart so he could stay alive and love you. He got a heart transplant to grow old by your side. He takes care of you while you carry the child he made with you out of love. Sometimes finding a man like him, is hard. But with time, the right man will come to you.

He pulled away from the kiss and leaned down, lifting your shirt up until you two could see the obviously slightly fat belly you had. A smile crept on your lips as he smiled at your belly, leaning in and placing a long, loving kiss on your skin.

"Appa also loves you, bunny."

You giggled, squealing softly when he picked you up bridal style after getting up, running towards the water. "Jungkook! Your heart!" You exclaimed while giggling, feeling him slow down while entering the water, soon enough sitting down in the water that made you shiver.

"Don't worry about me. My heart is strong enough for you."

You smiled at him, your hands going to his cheeks and kissing him. His lips instantly replied to your kiss, moving against your slowly and sweetly, keeping it that way. "I love you, Jeon Jungkook." You muttered, feeling him pull away for a short time.

"I love you too, Jeon Y/n."

||

"Remember that one time when you came running to me after I came back come from auditions?"

You giggled at the memory he sparked in your mind, "Of course I do. You have no idea how sad and bored I was. That's why I ran to you and jumped while crashing my lips on yours." You giggled.

Jungkook was laying with his head on your lower stomach, laying sideways so he would be facing you. His hand drew circles and different shapes on your stomach, watching a small bunny smile start growing on his lips as he stared at his hand.

"That was the day I realized I couldn't live without you and had to keep you for myself."

You giggled softly, sighing happily as you looked down at him, away from the ceiling. "And that was the day I knew I was in love and couldn't escape your embrace." You replied, his eyes moving up to meet yours.

"I knew from the first time I saw you, that I was destined to be with you."

♤♡◇♧

The feels! This chapter took me kind of long since I had to wake up early for my classes since I start them today. But I promise I will try to update more frequently. Thank you for reading this book and please enjoy the 10 chapters (or so, might be more) left!💜