• One •

"Y/n, are you really sure about this?"

Jimin asked that question for the 20th time today. And what did it do to you? Piss you off. You groaned and leaned back on the chair, your eyes closed.

"Jimin, if you ask that again I swear I'll tape your mouth closed." You threatened, seeing him gulp slightly and clear his throat, looking away. You were already stressed enough that you didn't know how to make the robot warm and soft to the touch and able to eat and drink like humans. All you needed was Jimin to piss you off even more.

"I'm sorry. I'll shut up." He muttered, avoiding your eyes with a guilty tone and continuing to look through his chemistry book.

"Jimin."

He ignored you, making you feel bad for letting your slight anger because of the stress out on him. You sighed.

"Jimin-ah~"

You called out again with a sweeter voice that you knew would work on him. The sweet, cute voice you could make made him weak and it saved you from moments like this one when he was mad or ignoring you.

"What, Y/n?" He asked with a sigh.

You smiled when he replied to you, finally. You jumped on his back with a smile, your arms around his neck. Your head pressed against his on the side.

"I'm sorry." You said, seeing him turn his head to the side, making you moved yours away to give his space. "Don't be. I understand you want to win that contest and I'll help." He replied.

"But." He continued, making you sigh and pout. "But?"

"I get to make his personality and looks."

||

"Okay, skin mixture is done."

You were standing in front of the mold you were going to use to make the body parts with the fake skin. You sighed, turning to Jimin. He was really focused on the computer, your eyebrows furrowing.

"Why are you so into the pc?"

Jimin quickly moved the pc away so you couldn't see, a grin resting on his lips as he looked up at you. "I'm just preparing your new best friend's personality." He replied.

But the grin. The grin made you nervous. Not because you liked Jimin or something. But because you didn't know what to expect. Thoughts ran through your head as you returned to your things, making the body parts.

What if he made the robot's personality into a horny teenager boy who'll call you Noona or make him into a clingy little kid?

Either of them made you nervous and kind of scared, but you trusted him. You continued with your work, jumping slightly at Jimin's sudden squeal he did 2 seconds ago, making you nearly put too much of the mixture on the part.

You sighed, turning to him who was holding a USB high in the air. "The perfect personality for the robot is done~" He sang, standing up and making his little happy dance while holding the device.

You chuckled, turning back to your job.

"So, it's done then? But, I don't get to know how it is right?"

He shook his head and smirked, "Nope. You'll get to see it when the whole system is up and running." He replied.

As you turned back to your thing, he put his USB in his jeans pocket and went to help you.

"Let's do this quick so we can eat dinner and go shopping for electronics for his system."

You nodded, handing him a brush to help you finish faster. After a while, the mold was full and resting, drying the mixture. "So, the skin will be ready for tomorrow," Jimin said with a small sigh.

You nodded in response, taking the brushes and soaking them in hot water. "Okay, are we eating outside?" You asked, receiving a nod from Jimin. "Yeah, come on. My treat." He said, taking his and your coat. You went to his side, taking your coat and throwing it on.

Soon after, you were in the noodle shop down the street, eating noodles with some meat, vegetables, and stew. "So, have you found what we need for the robot's system?" You asked while eating some of the vegetable and some rice.

"Yes, I have. We just need to find the things and I'll have it ready for tomorrow."

You nodded, feeling excited to see the robot working already. You kept eating and talking with Jimin, having ideas on how the robot might react once turned on. "Have you come up with a name and looks for it?" Jimin asked with a grin. You nodded in response, a smirk growing on your lips. "I present to you..." You said, taking your phone out.

"Jeon Jeongguk."