• Eleven •

"Y/n! 2 cappuccinos and 2 slices of cheesecake for table 6!!"

You closed your eyes tightly at your new coworker. For the past 3 hours, she has been yelling in your ear instead of taking 5 steps and saying the orders to you as a normal person would. You sighed, either way, ignoring the fact that your head was aching and wanting to explode. "Coming!" You yelled back, starting to work on the cappuccinos.

"Y/n, get me the slices so that they don't wait."

You looked at the girl who was now standing beside you. You have totally forgotten her name, looking down at her badge carefully so she wouldn't notice. Sooyoung. You cleared your throat and nodded, "Yeah, sure. Wait for a second, Sooyoung." You said. 

Despite this new work you got yourself yesterday after doing a quick interview, you enjoyed it. You always wanted to work at a place where you could serve people coffee and pieces of cake to make their days better. It made your day better when you made others happy with simple gestures. You smiled as you saw the little kid start jumping happily when Sooyoung carried them their cake slices.

You giggled quietly, seeing a figure standing by the counter. "Excuse me, could I have a Latte?" You heard a man's voice say, realizing it was the man by the counter. "Ah, yes. I'm sorry." You chuckled, moving to take his order. "Anything else?" You asked as you looked up at him. His orange dyed hair was the first thing that caught your attention since it was bright as an orange, the fruit. 

"Ah, yes. Can I try the oreo cake?"

You were surprised at his good English accent, he must have seen you were a foreigner. You smiled and giggled, "Of course." You said, writing it down on your notepad. "Are you half American or something? Your English is pretty good." You commented, smiling softly at the man. 

"Oh, heh. I learned it by watching Friends. It's a pretty good show."

You glanced at him with a chuckle, "It is. I used to watch it a lot before." You replied, placing the plate with his Oreo cake slice. You started working on his latte, humming a soft tune quietly. "You like music?" He asked. "Ah, yes. I usually try to work on it but I don't really have the time."

"I'm a rapper with a friend of mine. My name is Kim Namjoon, by the way."

You finished Namjoon's latte and smiled, handing it to him. "Nice to meet you, Namjoon. I'm Y/n." You replied, chuckling softly at the man. You looked behind him when seeing a familiar hair heading towards the door, eyes piercing through Namjoon's back. "Oh, no..." You mumbled, Namjoon's eyebrows furrowing. 

"What's wro-"

You widened your eyes when the figure had gone into the cafe and grabbed Namjoon by the collar. "Jungkook!" You exclaimed quietly, eyes staring at the 3 of you. "Why are you flirting with her?" Jungkook asked in a low tone that could send chills down your body. It did to you.

"I-I'm n-not flirting. I-I was just g-getting to know h-her."

Jungkook's eyes were the only visible thing since he was wearing a mask, covering his mouth and nose from your view. What made you shocked was the kind of steam coming through the mouth. It looked as if he was breathing, but it couldn't be. He was a robot. "Don't touch my girlfriend." He said lowly again.

"G-Girlfriend?"

You went beside Jungkook and pulled his arms away. "I'm so sorry, Namjoon-ah. He is the jealous type." You said while glaring at Jungkook. "Please, take the coffee and cake as an apology from me. It's free." You then pulled Jungkook outside quickly by the arm, sighing heavily once you reached the back of the cafe. "What in the fuck is wrong with you?!" You exclaimed.

"I'm protecting what's mine." He simply replied.

You scoffed, "And you think it's normal to just attack a person who was simply ordering what he wanted?! Just because he was having a conversation with me?!" You yelled at him. "What the hell, Jungkook?! I'm not yours!! I'm mine!" You yelled again. "You can't just go and grab someone by the collar and glare at them and be so fucking-"

You gasped when your back suddenly touched the wall, making your eyes widen when Jungkook's face was less than an inch away from yours. You gulped nervously as he stared intensely into your eyes.

"Y/n. You are mine. If you really think I'm not, I'll make you mine."

Hot air hit your face as he leaned in and kissed you deeply, trapping you between the wall and his body. His dominant side made your heart skip a beat, your hands instantly going to his hair while he picked you up, your legs going around his waist.

"I'm taking you home now. I don't care if you say no."