• Fourteen •

"I've been working on him ever since

"I've been working on him ever since. Do you remember how you got the idea of Jungkook's looks?"

You stared at him with wide eyes, not knowing how to reply. "I-I, Jimin and I were at the mall and he said he had to go. He went to this boy that looked just like Jungkook and I wanted to meet him. The moment our eyes connected I-I felt this weird feeling in my stomach and he smiled at me." You explained shyly, a blush creeping up to your cheeks.

Indeed, you did see Jungkook before. Jimin talked about him to you. And he did freak out a bit when you told him you wanted the robot to look like him and he agreed after a lot of convincing.

"Well, Jungkook already knew you before. He had seen you with Jimin lots of times, so he decided to turn into a robot for you."

"But why? Why turn into a robot when he could have come as a human instead?" You asked confused, seeing Taehyung stand up and clear his throat.

"He was sick, Y/n. He had a heart disease."

||

You stood on the other side of the entrance of the building, Taehyung had left but called you soon after to tell you Jungkook was sitting on the stairs of the entrance under the rain.

You opened the door after sighing, opening the umbrella as you saw him trembling from the cold, staring intensely at the ground. "You should go in, it's cold out here." You said, looking away to hide your puffy eyes from your previous crying.

"N-Noona."

You saw him stand up, his hands going to your cheeks and making you look at him. His eyes flashed, tears showing in them all of a sudden. "You can cry?" You asked quietly, holding the umbrella over the two of you.

"I learned from you." He chuckled.

You giggled quietly, looking down at his chest. "You became a robot because of me?" You asked again, your free hand going to his chest where his heart was. You heard him hum in response.

"Love is crazy, huh?"

You looked up at him with wide eyes, "What? Love?" You asked in shock. He only chuckled, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"That's all I'm going to say."

He took the umbrella from you, leaving you speechless as you watched him close it. Your mind was filled with thoughts of what he just said, but you shook them away, remembering he was cold.

"Don't stare." He grinned.

"I'm not. I'm just worried about you. You are cold." You replied with narrowed eyes, sticking your tongue out before going inside the building, waiting for him to go in.

He followed after you, taking your hand in his when you closed the entrance door, smiling at you the way he did when you saw him.

"Let's go."

You nodded, heading towards your apartment with him, your hand caressing his cold one. His hand was still shivering just like his body, so you sped up your step a bit, taking your keys out and unlocking the front door once you reached it. You let him in first before entering after. "You should take a shower to warm yourself up." You said, placing the keys on a small table by the door.

"Why don't you join me?"

You chuckled softly at him, "Why? You want me to wash your hair like the baby you are?" You teased in a baby voice, pinching his cheeks softly. He smiled at you and rolled his eyes, nodding his head afterward.

"Yes, I want you to join me for that." 

You giggled and pulled him towards the bathroom. Soon after, the two of you were in the bathtub with bubbly water covering your bodies as you used some of it to wash his hair. He was leaning with his head back against your chest, his eyes closed as he hummed at your hands washing his hair.

"Hmm, I really thought that you wouldn't want to see me anymore."

You glanced down at his face as he sighed, leaning down and placing a peck on his cheek. "I would have if your reason to lie to me was stupid." You replied, seeing him open his eyes to look at you, a sad glimmer in them.

"So now you know my robotic heart belongs to you."