• Four •

"Y/n, please don't be mad

"Y/n, please don't be mad."

"Jimin, stop." You said while cooking lunch for you and Jungkook, leaving Jimin aside as a punishment for what he did. "Y/n, come on." He sighed, trying to get your attention. "I already told you to not do that! I told you he was going to be like this in the beginning."

"I know, I was stupid. I won't do it again."

You scoffed, starting to cut the vegetables. "As if. You always say you won't and then you do." You muttered, using force while cutting. Jimin saw it and took your hands in his, making you place the knife on the board.

"Y/n, why do you have tears in your eyes?"

You looked away at his comment, blinking the tears away, not knowing why you were about to cry. "Can you call Jungkook?" You asked quietly, hearing Jimin sigh again and probably nod since he didn't reply before he left the kitchen. You heard footsteps coming back as you were cutting the vegetables again.

"Noona, did you call me?"

You looked up at Jungkook, soft, sweet eyes meeting yours. "Yes, come. I want to teach you something." You said, waving him towards you. He nodded and did as told, moving to your side. You smiled, standing behind him and taking his hands. You wanted to teach him how to cut things like vegetables and meat. Cooking was the best thing to teach him first.

"What should I do?" He asked with slightly wide eyes, his cheeks pink.

You giggled, placing the knife in his hand and yours on top of his, showing him how to hold it. "I'll teach you how to cut things." You replied, guiding his other hand to one of the carrots you had prepared. "Here, follow my hands and relax yours." You said in a soft voice, sensing how tense he was. For him being a robot, it was surprising how well he could interpret emotions like a human being.

"L-Like this?"

You nodded, "Yes, now, slowly raise the back of your knife, making the pointy part stay on the board." You explained, your hand guiding his to show him how exactly to do it. "That's right! You are doing it." You said excitedly, hearing him giggle for the first time. Your eyes snapped towards his face, seeing the similar bunny smile he showed before.

"What now, Noona?"

"Now, carefully lower it down while sliding the knife forward." You replied, guiding his hand again. Jungkook was a quick learner, but, after all, he was a robot. He was meant to learn quick. "There you go! You did it!" You exclaimed happily, letting go of his hands and wrapping your arms around his tiny waist after he succeeded in cutting a piece of carrot.

"N-Noona."

You closed your eyes at how warm and comfortable his back was. "Let's stay like this for a bit." You whispered, feeling him shift in his place nervously. Your eyes opened and you cleared your throat, "Sorry, I'm making this awkward." You said, pulling your arms away. You widened your eyes when Jungkook pulled you carefully into his chest, his arms wrapped around your torso, holding you close.

"I didn't say anything about it. I just want to be facing you."

His whispers made your heart skip a beat, a blush show up on your cheeks and a shiver down your spine. Jungkook was the first one to ever get this kind of reaction on you. You looked up at him shyly, gulping nervously. "J-Jungkook." You whispered back.

"You shouldn't be shy, Noona. I'm your boyfriend after all." He grinned.

Your eyes widened at the grin, this was a side you didn't see on Jungkook before and you didn't like it. You loved it. It was the type of guy that you always wanted. Someone shy and cute but that suddenly showed dominance in the relationship. "I-I'm not shy..." You stuttered.

"Then what about the blush on your cheeks? Should I show you?"