• Thirty Seven • +21

You reached the room

You fell down on the bed with a sigh, closing your eyes as you hummed, "It's comfy and soft." You giggled. Another body fell onto the bed beside you, an arm and a leg already wrapping around your body with a sigh. You giggled at him, knowing it was Jungkook since he was the only one there.

"You can sleep if you are tired, noona. The baby and you need rest after the long trip."

You felt him kiss your temple, your eyes opening while turning your head to look at him, your hand moving to his cheek. "I'm not tired. I'm okay." You whispered back, leaning in and kissing him.

He sighed softly into the kiss, turning on his back while pulling you on top of him, soon after sitting up with you there. He trailed kisses down your cheek, his hands already moving to your shirt and pulling it off which made you let out a quiet giggle.

+21 scene ahead!
You've been warned.

"Someone is needy." You whispered, sighing happily as his kisses trailed down your neck, eyes closing slowly. He shushed you quietly, his hands trailing up and down your back with a feather-like touch.

His kisses went down to your chest, reaching your breasts. His hands pulled your closer, a moan coming out of your lips as he sucked on your left nipple carefully. He pulled away and moved to the other one, making a louder and more pleasured moan to leave your mouth.

"J-Jungkook~" You moaned out, biting your lower lip as you looked down at him, your eyes staring at his relaxed face. His eyes were closed as his teeth and lips worked wonders on your nipples and skin, knowing they were sensitive because of your pregnancy.

His teeth pulled on your bud slightly, making you gasp at the feeling and grip his hair out of habit. He pulled away, staring at them with a soft and proud smile at how softly reddish he left the small buds.

He wrapped his arm around your waist safely before moving back to the middle of the bed, moving you both under the duvet as he moved it aside. You removed his shirt carefully after, your hands pushing him gently down on his back, his head on the pillows while his eyes never left your figure.

Your lips came in contact with his chest, leaving soft, butterfly kisses on his skin as your eyes looked up at him, seeing the effect you had on him. His eyes closed while his lips parted, his head going back against the pillow with his back arching slightly off the bed.

You trailed your tongue down his chest to his abs, following the lines of the visible 6 pack he had. He let out a quiet moan mixed with a barely audible whine, his eyes connecting with your when he looked down at you.

You trailed kisses above the hem of his sweatpants, a hand coming in contact with your hair and caressing it softly. You hummed against his skin, hands trailing down his chest and to his pants, grabbing them along with his boxers when you pulled away and saw the obvious boner you had created.

"N-Noona..."

You looked up at him when you heard his moan, slowly pulling his clothes off. He had a soft pink blush on his cheeks that made you bite your lower lip, a blush creeping up your cheeks as well. It was the first time you were top, the first time you were going to ride him.

Once his pants were off, you threw them on the ground along with his boxers and your shirt, watching how his dick gently rested on his lower stomach while twitching for attention. He sat up slowly, his eyes never leaving yours as he helped you pull your pants and underwear off, the two of you completely naked and ready for each other.

He pulled you back on his lap slowly, pulling the duvet on his legs and behind your waist, arms resting around your lower torso. You lifted yourself up enough to line the tip of his dick with your entrance, foreheads pressed together. You both let out a moan when you started lowering down on him, letting his dick enter you and flex your tight walls.

"Fuck, Y/n..." He moaned.

You stared into his eyes after opening them, your hands going to his cheeks while you started to slowly move your hips back and forth, not letting your hips leave his with him fully inside you, reaching your sweet spot.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, your soft pants mixing together as he smiled up at you, arms around your torso holding you tightly and close. He groaned softly when you moved your hips faster, his moans matching yours while buckling his hips up.

You carefully pushed him to lay down on his back, his hands resting on your hips while yours rested on your chest, starting to move up and down his dick quickly, letting out louder moans alongside with him.

"Fuck, noona, faster!"

"Shit, Jungkook! You're so big!" You moaned loudly, your head going back when he lifted his hips and used the moment to thrust into you roughly, making you let out yells when he reached your sweet spot. "Right there! Don't s-stop!"

"I wasn't planning on i-it."

His back arched off the bed as he kept thrusting in, making your nails dig on his skin which made him growl, knots already forming in your lower stomach along with him. "Oh god, I'm cumming!" You squealed, your arms shaking at the intense pleasure.

"Me... too!"

Right when he said that, his hips buckled harshly against yours, causing you to gasp and let out a loud moan. "Jungkook!" He moaned your name out as well, his cum spilling inside you as yours covered his dick.

Your hands shook, soon giving out but Jungkook was quick enough to catch you and lay you down on his chest before you collapsed harshly on it. You panted heavily as his dick slowly moved in and out of you, riding off both of your highs before pulling out.

"Noona?"

You listened to his quick heartbeat, the causes the slightly rough sex you had and the worry of you suddenly collapsing. "That was fucking crazy." You whispered, opening your eyes tiredly to look up at him with a smile.

"It was amazing."

He said, chuckling softly as he looked up at the ceiling, sweat already covering his body and yours. "It was. I should ride you more often, I like the side that comes out of you when I do." You chuckled, hearing him giggle as well.

"Well, you just make me go crazy."