• Forty •

We managed until Chapter 40! Omg! ;-;

{ 6 Months Pregnant}

"Then, the big, cute bear sat down on his chair, taking the jar with honey and eating the sweet liquid as quickly as possible."

You laid with Jungkook on your bed, Jungkook head resting on your lap as he read your child a book. Your hands caressed his hair and belly while a smile rested on your lips, tiredly watching Jungkook as he smiled as well when reading.

"It reminds me of your eomma when she eats the food she craves because of you." He teased.

You gasped as he placed a kiss on your 6-month belly, making him chuckle when you slapped his chest slightly, his eyes moving up to meet yours. "You're rude." You said, glaring at him as he showed you his bunny smile. All you could do was fight back the urge to smile back, acting mad towards him.

"Jagi~ I was teasing you~"

He sang, sitting up and resting his chin on your chest, making you look away. "You're still rude." You said in an angry tone that he could easily see through. He knew you weren't angry, you were just acting to make him beg for your forgiveness.

"Hmm, I see..."

You heard him mumble. You felt scared of what he was going to do, not daring to look at him as you kept your face away from his. Soon enough, his hands started tickling your sides, making you let out a squeal and start twisting and turning to try and escape his grasp.

"Did you think I was going to fall for it? Huh? I'm not that easy to lie to!"

You started to laugh as he let out a few chuckles here in there, freezing up as you gasped and gripped your stomach. Jungkook's eyes widened at your sudden action, stopping his tickling and resting his hands on your sides instead.

"What's wrong, jagi? Are you okay?"

Tears filled your eyes that made him feel even more worried, your eyes moving up to meet his this time. A smile crept up on your lips, taking his hand and placing it underneath yours while letting out a soft giggle, seeing him furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"Jagi, tell me what's wro-"

He cut himself off while jumping slightly at the sudden feeling against his hand, his eyes widening and glancing down at your belly. He gulped softly as he shifted slightly in his place, tears filling his eyes as he glanced back at you in disbelief.

"Did he just-"

"Mhmm, it just kicked." You sobbed, the two of you giggling as the baby kicked again, making you smile wider. It had been the first time in the past 3 months after your 3rd month check up that he kicked.

The doctor had told you to expect movement and kicking in the 5th or 6th month of the pregnancy, but the feeling and moment surprised you. Jungkook removed your hands, lifting your shirt up to reveal your belly while letting his tears fall.

"It's so incredible..." He muttered.

Both of you stared at your belly as parts of it lifted up higher, showing where the baby kicked while moving around. "It's so cute." You sobbed, Jungkook's arms wrapping around yours as he laid down beside you, your heads against the headboard.

"It is."

He pressed his lips against your temple, looking at your belly while staring in awe along with you. "He can't stay still in one place. It's as if I'm watching you while you sleep." You joked, letting out a sob while giggling.

You looked up at him and kissed him sweetly and deeply, your hand going to his cheek. "I love you so much." You said after pulling away, your puffy eyes staring into his teary ones. He let out a chuckle when moving his hand to your cheek, caressing it softly while pressing your heads together and glancing at your belly again.

"And I love the two of you to the point that I would give up my life if I had to."

♤♡◇♧

My hearteu right now is- sksksks