• Thirty Five •

{ A few months ago }{ Wedding Day }

{ Wedding Day }

"Y/n, how are you feeling?"

You looked up towards Jimin who was entering the room with a big smile on his lips, watching it softly turn into a caring smile when he saw the nervous state you were in. "I'm nervous as fuck and I can't breathe properly." You chuckled, your hands shaking softly while standing up.

"Yah, relax. Everything will go fine."

"What about Jungkook's parents? They haven't seen me until now. What if they don't like me? What if they get in between while we are reciting our vows? What if-" You got cut off by Jimin's hands on your shoulders, shaking you slightly.

"Y/n, stop! They won't stop anything. They love you so much and they've only seen you in pictures he has sent them!" He chuckled.

You closed your eyes and sighed, suddenly hearing a few gasps coming from the doorway. "Oh my god, my baby." Your mother said as she walked in, her hands out for you as your sister also entered the room. "Wah, unnie, you look so pretty in that dress!" Your sister exclaimed.

"Your hair too, it's so beautiful as you!" Your mother said, scared to even touch it in case she messed it up by accident

"Your hair too, it's so beautiful as you!" Your mother said, scared to even touch it in case she messed it up by accident. You blushed at your mother and sister's words, looking down at the floor where the skirt hid the ground from your sight.

 You blushed at your mother and sister's words, looking down at the floor where the skirt hid the ground from your sight

You looked up again where you saw Jungkook's father come in, your heart starting to race as you bowed politely. "H-Hello, I'm Y/n." You stuttered, blushing a bright pink color. The man smiled at you, placing his hand on your cheek and sighing happily.

"Jungkook surely did a really good choice."

You blushed furiously, hearing the clicking sound of heals rushing into the room. "I'm not late, am I?!" The woman exclaimed, her eyes widening when they fell onto your figure after scanning the room. "Am I seeing a goddess or is it Jungkook's fiancee?" She asked as everyone in the room let out a chuckle.

You bowed to her in respect, suddenly feeling her arms on your shoulders, stopping you from doing it. "No, don't." She said with a smile, straightening you up and placing her hands on your cheeks. She slowly leaned in and placed a kiss on your forehead, closing her eyes before pulling away to look at you again.

"Thank you for making my son so happy."

Her tears made some rise into your eyes, making your vision slightly blurry as you smiled at her. You giggled while watching her pull away, Jimin appearing in the room again. "It's time." He said, making you smile and glance at Jungkook's father who stretched his hand out to you.

"Let's walk you down the aisle, daughter-in-law."

You blinked your tears away before they fell and ruined your make up, taking the man's hand and walking with him while lifting your skirt slightly with your free one. You reached the doors with his father, turning to him so he could put the veil over your head and hide your face.

As the music started, you turned to the doors that slowly started opening, your eyes instantly falling upon Jungkook's figure that stood on the altar, his eyes widening slightly when he glanced at you.

You started walking down the aisle with Jungkook's father, your arm around his while holding the bouquet of flowers in the other one. Tears filled your vision again, seeing Jungkook lift his hand up and wipe the corner of his right eye, guessing he was crying as well.

Jungkook's father handed your hand to Jungkook, smiling warmly at the two of you. "Take care of her." He said, walking away to sit down by Jungkook's mother. Jungkook smiled widely at you, his hands shakily moving to move the veil off your face to reveal a happy tear rolling down your cheek that he quickly wiped away.

Handing the bouquet to your sister who was standing behind you, Jungkook took your hands in his, his eyes never leaving yours. The priest started reading off his usual speech, the two of you promise each other to be by together until death does you apart.

Jungkook cleared his throat as he took in a deep breath and let it out with a small giggle, the guests letting out a chuckle at his nervousness. His eyes connected to your again, squeezing your hands a bit before starting with the vows you had prepared.

His Vow

"Y/n L/n, I dearly promise you to never leave your side or our child's.
Things happened in our past that nearly separated us, but destiny kept us together,
and it made me realize, that we are made for each other.
You brought me happiness when I was in sorrow and gave me love when I sought it.
You promised me to never leave my side, and after today,
you won't be able to leave it even if you want." He chuckled with you.
"I promise to always take care of you when you are sick,
to always be there when you are in need of me,
to always love you with all my heart and never give my heart to someone else.
Because I truly know, that there is nobody else as beautiful and amazing as you are.
Y/n L/n, I love you."

Your Vow

~ Write here your beautiful vow,
pretty human 💜~

"You may now kiss the bride."