• Thirty One •

"Noona, let's go there!"

You heard Jungkook say after you entered the mall for the 3rd time now. You had left the mall to leave all the bags with things he bought for the two of you in the car. You let out a sigh and groaned quietly, leaning your head on his shoulder as you walked.

"I'm tired, Jungkook. Let's sit down and eat something." You whined, looking up at him with a pout. He turned his head and smiled at you, nodding softly.

"Sorry, I'm still getting used to you being pregnant too."

You smiled at his words, feeling his hand caress your belly from where his arm was around your waist. "It's fine." You said, pecking his cheek through the mask you were wearing.

The two of you were wearing masks in case any ARMY's were out there. There were a few times where they recognized Jungkook but they kept their distance and only passed by you to say hi and how lucky you were.

The mall was starting to get slightly empty as it was afternoon, everyone going to their homes to celebrate the New Lunar Year. Jungkook wanted to celebrate it with you instead of his hyungs since you two were separated for a few weeks.

You never really had the chance to celebrate things like this, but since everyone learned you two will be parents after 5 years of trying, PD decided to give Jungkook more free time to spend with you.

"What will happen when everyone learns that you made me a robotic heart?"

You hummed as you sat down with Jungkook at a restaurant, "I'm sure they will support you, Jungkook-ah." You replied, smiling at him as you could see the worry on his face when he stared at the table.

"But what if they don't?"

"They will, Jungkook. I mean, have you seen how they chanted your name when you were telling our story? The way everyone did it to show comfort." You scoffed, "They all love you."

"And I love you."

You blushed, feeling his hands take yours in his, caressing them softly while the waiter came. "Hello, what will you like to drink?" She asked while placing the menus on the table.

"We will get two glasses of water, thank you."

She nodded in response before walking away, you pulling your hands away. "I'm going to the bathroom really quick." You said, a hand stopping you before you walked away from the table.

"Want me to go with you?"

"Jungkook, it's not like someone will be waiting for me in the bathroom or something." You said, leaning down and moving your mask away, seeing him do the same and share a sweet kiss with you. "I love you too."

You walked away after, entering the bathroom. You heard the door close behind you as another person entered, not paying much attention to it since it was a public bathroom.

"God, do you know how much I waited for your fat ass to come here?"

You widened your eyes at the sudden voice directed to you, turning around and looking at the girl. She seemed to be in her early 17's, maybe 18's. She was glaring at you, a disgusted look on her face.

"God, you're even worse from the front. What did he see in you?"

You felt a little pain in your heart at her words, tears filling your eyes. "W-What do you want?" You stuttered, starting to back away when she walked closer to you.

"You're really stupid, aren't you? Do you really think we wouldn't believe what he said? You totally forced him to date you."

You were about to protest but your eyes went to the other 2 figures that moved beside her from their hiding spot in the occupied stalls. "I-I didn't." You stuttered, your eyes falling upon the girl again.

"You definitely did. I wouldn't be surprised for a slut like you to be in need of his money."

She suddenly pushed you against the wall, starting to rip your clothes and kick your sides as you tried to protect yourself. The other two girls laughed as she hit you with pure hatred.

You used your arms to cover your stomach, letting out a sob and a cry when she scratched your chest with her long nails, finally succeeding on ripping your shirt in half.

"Wait! Stop!"

You heard one of the girls stop laughing, grabbing the girl who was hitting you by the arm. You looked at her, watching how her hand moved to point at your hands covering your stomach. The girls' eyes widened, the 3 of them gasping as the pulled away.

"Y-You're..."

You slid down the wall until you reached the floor, letting out sobs in pain from the kicks and scratched she did that would probably leave bruises and marks.

The door opening and closing filled your ears, soon enough, the lock also echoed. You trembled in fear, praying that it was Jungkook or someone who would help you. You were scared that it was someone who was going to hurt you even more.

You looked at the figure that appeared at the end of the hallway where the stalls were, the girls moving away as it made his way to you quickly.

"Noona."

You had closed your eyes when it came closer, jumping when his hands touched your arms. You slowly opened your eyes to be met by Jungkook's worried ones, letting out a sob when he hugged you tightly.

The door trying to be opened filled your ears along with your sobs and Jungkook's shaking breaths. He pulled you up to your feet without pulling away from the hug, taking the key out of his pocket and dangling in around for the girls to see.

"Looking for this?" He said in a dark tone.

♤♡◇♧

HOLY SHITEU IM-