• Forty Four •

{ 1 Year Old Jung Ho }

"Jung Ho?~" You called out.

You walked around the house while looking for Jung Ho, who had been hiding for 5 minutes now as you played hide and seek. You moved around the couch and saw him with your back towards you, a grin growing on your lips.

Jungkook was out practicing with the boys the whole day, it was night and the two of you, you and Jung Ho, had been playing around before cooking dinner. You went behind him and trapped him in your arms while hugging him tightly, "Got you!" You exclaimed, lifting up the kid as he squealed.

The moment you started spinning him around, the front door opened but you didn't hear it, you were too indulged in kissing your son and tickling him. You wanted to hear his laugh, one of the things that were the cause of your euphoria.

"Go, Jung Ho! Appa will protect you!"

You laughed loudly when Jungkook trapped you in his arms and started tickling you, making you let go of Jung Ho who quickly ran away while squealing. "Ah! Stop! I-It's t-too m-much!" You exclaimed while laughing, feeling him stop and kiss your neck softly.

"You have no idea how happy it makes me to come back to this." He said.

You turned your head while panting softly, giggling and kissing him sweetly. "You're home early. I thought you'll work until late tonight." You said, letting him help you stand up. 

"The boys let me come home sooner and they gave me 2 days to rest at home."

Your heart sped up at the thought of him spending 2 days at home. It was Wednesday, which meant he had Thursday and Friday free. He usually didn't work on the weekend either.

"I told them I wanted to take you and Jung Ho on a small trip. Like a family."

You squealed in excitement while wrapping your arms around his shoulders, hugging him close and tightly.

You had been dying to go on a trip with him and Jung Ho. You wanted to spend some time together as a family and make some memories, take pictures and make videos of tiny Jungkook as he grew up.

"I knew you'd be excited." He chuckled.

"Of course I'd be! I've been wanting us to go on a trip for so much time now!" You replied, pulling away enough to be able to kiss him deeply, pulling away soon after.

"Imagine how excited Jung Ho will be."

"Excwited?" You heard Jung Ho say, both of your heads turning to look at him. He was holding a small teddy bear Jungkook got him from Japan last month when they had a concert there.

"Bunny~ We're going on a trip~" Jungkook sang.

Jung Ho threw his hands up and giggled when Jungkook picked him up, hugging him close. "Yes, we will go on a small trip. And then we'll have a big vacation with the uncles as well." You said.

Jung Ho gasped softly and clapped his hands excitedly, burying his head in Jungkook's chest while hugging his teddy close, his eyes closing.

"He has missed me a lot hasn't he?"

You glanced up at Jungkook, away from Jung Ho, to see him smiling down sadly at Jung Ho's sleeping face, his hand caressing the baby's hair softly.

"You have no idea." You said quietly, his eyes connecting with yours as he looked up at you, sighing softly.

"I'm sorry. I also don't have enough time to spend with you. You also sleep alone sometimes and-"

You cut him off but placing your lips on his, kissing him deeply again. "I love you, okay? Its enough for me if you're happy." You said, tears in your eyes.

"Aigoo, why are you crying, jagiya?"

You sobbed softly and hugged him close, burying your face in his neck to muffle your sobs so you wouldn't wake up Jung Ho.

"Jagiya, let's go sleep a bit."

"But, I-I was planning to cook d-dinner." You said, looking up at him. When he reached up to wipe away your tears, he leaned in and pecked your lips.

"I'm not hungry, I want to spend time with my wife and son."

♤♡◇♧
Well~
I've finally started getting some of my inspiration back. I really needed a few days off ^.^
I'll be back to updating every day now~
I love you kookies, thank you for letting me rest a bit 💜