• Twenty Four •

"Noona, let's go out

"Noona, let's go out."

You sighed as you watched him get up. "We can't, did you forget that people don't know we are together?" You asked while sitting up with him, watching him get up and walk towards the table where his clothes were, rubbing his right hand on his chest.

"I know, and I don't care."

He turned to look at you with a grin. His phone buzzed, your attention and his moving to it while he let out a sigh. "What's wrong?" You asked, getting up and heading to the closet where you had put your clothes in.

"Nothing, I have to meet someone before we go out." He said in a slightly upset tone.

You glanced at him after taking a shirt and jeans out, "What's wrong?" You asked again, walking to him while he tucked his phone away and put his shirt around his neck, pushing his arms through the holes on the sides.

"I just wanted to spend more time with you. I didn't want us to be bothered today."

You smiled, placing the clothes on the table before moving your hands to his cheeks, caressing them gently. "We will still have the night for us, right?" You said, kissing him sweetly when he sighed.

"I know, I promise I won't take long. Wait for me at the beach at 7."

You watched him peck your lips again before taking his jacket and walking to the door. He glanced at you for one last time, sending you a warm, nervous smile and exiting the room after. You smiled back at him, sighing softly when he left.

You took your towel and went to the bathroom, planning to take a shower.

||

6:45 pm

You decided to be a bit early, shifting slightly in place as you looked down at the sand, playing with it with your feet. You sighed, looking around and shivering slightly because of the soft cold breeze blowing. You looked towards the ocean, staring a bit before arguing caught up in your ears.

Your gaze drifted towards 2 figures standing in the middle of the beach, a man and a woman, it looked like they were arguing. And it was pretty heated. You walked slightly closer to see if the male was one of the BTS members. It shocked you when you saw that the male figure was Jungkook.

"I'm not going to do it!" He shouted.

You couldn't really make out what the woman said, all you could see was a smirk on her lips. You couldn't make out what Jungkook said after, all your ears could catch was the groan he let out. He ran a hand through his hair, glancing to the opposite side of where you were standing before doing his next move.

He kissed her.

Your eyes widened at the sight, watching as his hands rested on her cheeks, her lips kissing back right after his lips crashed against hers. Your eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing and your mind didn't want to process it. The pain in your heart started becoming unbearable, tears blurring your sight as you stumbled back and fell on your butt.

"N-Noona."

Once Jungkook's voice reached your ears, you instantly got up and pulled the skirt of your dress up, running away as fast as you could. Your tears had already fallen as you reached the pavement of the street that led to the big hotel you were staying at, your bare feet hitting the pavement at the rhythm of your heart, every quick thump it made.

"Noona!!"

Soon enough, you heard running behind you, entering the lobby right after you. "Y/n?" Taehyung asked as he saw you enter the lobby and run towards the elevator, seeing the mess you were in while Jungkook followed right after.

"Noona! Please, let me explain!"

You entered the elevator and pressed the button of your floor, watching as the doors started closing when Jungkook was nearing. His hand stopped the doors from closing, panting heavily as sweat covered his forehead. He entered the elevator and pressed the button to close the doors, his eyes never leaving yours.

"Noona, please. It's not what it looks like."

You scoffed, "Oh, it is definitely what it looks like." You replied, letting out a sob. "What was it? The haters? The fact I'm not famous? The fact I'm not as pretty as her?" You asked angrily. "Tell me!" You yelled.

"Noona, It's none of that. If you let me explain, I'll-"

"I saw enough with my eyes, Jungkook. Enough to see I just wasted your time." You said right when the doors to your floor opened, starting to get off. He followed after you, his hand taking your wrist and holding it gently.

"Noona, please don't do this." His voice was shaking, he was scared.

"We are done, Jungkook."

¤

DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAA, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH :P