JiKook: The Heart Wants What It Wants [S]

The days merge into one in an endless cycle of sex and despair. It doesn't matter what day it is or what the clients want from me; everything is masked by the desire to leave, the desire to be free of this hell.

I tried to escape once. But I was caught and made an example of in front of the other slaves. I was fucked unconscious in front of them, ensuring them that if they thought of escape, they'd end up like me. I haven't thought of escaping since.

Today was slow. No one came to see me or the boy in the room next to me, Jung Hoseok. But when I heard his moans through the thin walls, I grew excited for what was in store for me. His client and my client are friends, and they always come here together to see us.

A knock sounds in my quiet room, then the door opens.

Jeon Jungkook is dressed casually; his signature white t-shirt, blue jeans and his beloved Timberlands. His dark-brown hair is parted to the side and out of his big brown eyes, which shine with innocence and excitement. He shows off his bunny smile which makes his eyes crinkle around the corners and his nose scrunch up cutely.

"Jiminie-hyung," he says with finality, leaving his shoes in the corner of the room before joining me on the bed. I instantly wrap myself around him and rest my head on his chest, earning a hand on my waist. He always lifts my despair every time he's with me, replacing it with a type of love that is more than just sex.

Unlike with other clients, sex with Jungkook was much more intimate. We kiss and hug and bite and nip. I don't beg or lose my voice with moans when I'm with him. He holds me in a grip that is strong, yet makes me feel like I'm his most prized possession. He protects me from the world as he holds me and it feels like it's me and him in the world.

Jungkook's hand traces invisible patterns on my waist as silence overtakes us. His touch is welcome against my bare skin, sending warm flares throughout my body. He chuckles as he notices and slides down in the bed more, bringing his face closer to mine. "Sorry I haven't seen you in a while. Life has been...hectic," he says into my hair before resting his cheek on my head.

"You're here now, and that's all that matters. I missed you," I reply as I'm pulled even closer to his side, so close that I have to throw a leg over him. "I missed you, too," he says warmly with another kiss to my head.

I lift my head to join our lips together in a long-awaited kiss. He tastes of jasmine tea and shortbread cookies, something I like to call his addiction. His tongue gently licks at my bottom lip and I open up for him with no hesitation, eager for him and his love that he saves just for me. He licks around my mouth, marking me as his before our tongues lock together. I let out a light moan as I'm pulled on top of him, lungs burning due to lack of air and I have to pull away.

The longer I stare into Jungkook's eyes, the more I feel that desire to be free, that desire to be able to love someone like I've always wanted, and it makes my heart hurt and my eyes burn with tears. The happy, content look in his eyes turns to concern as his eyebrows furrow together in worry. "Hey, what's wrong? Jiminie-hyung?" he whispers, framing my face in his hands.

"Jungkook, I can't do this anymore..." I whimper while he catches my tears with his thumbs. And his face softens, realization hitting him in the face as he pulls me in for another small kiss, resting our foreheads together. "I know, hyung. I know. But for now, let me make you feel good, okay?" he whispers and I nod, giving him a reassuring smile.

And then he rolls us over, trapping me under him and I can see the lust start to glaze over his eyes, less animalistic than all my other clients. Then again, he wasn't my other clients. He connects us with another kiss, massaging his lips against mine before his tongue sneaks into my mouth again, easily dominating me.