YoonKook: Trauma

refer back to Protector in my VHope book for context. Alpha-Omega AU

Jeon Jungkook was probably one of the brattiest alphas at his school; bratty in the sense that if he saw something he liked, he would do anything to obtain it. He was very egocentric and overly-confident, which attracted the attention of the majority of the female omegas. They were always desperate to please him, but they weren't what he liked. 

The mighty Jeon Jungkook was hella gay, but there weren't too many male omegas at his school. Male omegas were hard to find, but he did know of one. 

Park Jimin was one of his closest friends. Still, Jungkook would never fuck a friend, which Jimin was very grateful for. 

Jungkook had accepted the fact that he would never get a real boyfriend in high school, but that changed the year Min Yoongi arrived. 

-------

"Holy shit," Jungkook gasped, freezing in his tracks in the middle of the hallway. His vision honed in on a set of lockers a few paces down the hall, where Jimin was conversing with his beta friend, Jin, and an unknown boy. 

The boy was slightly smaller than Jimin, with soft, ash-blond hair and dark-grey eyes. Everything about this boy seemed soft. He was holding onto a black binder, nodding his head to whatever Jimin was saying. 

Jungkook was instantly in love. 

On his left stood an alpha named Namjoon, who had huge crush on Jimin. The minute he realized exactly who the younger alpha was drooling over, he sighed. "Don't you dare, Jeon Jungkook. I forbid you from befriending Min Yoongi," he announced, holding an arm out to keep the alpha in place. 

"I want him, Joon-hyung. I want him to be mine," Jungkook replied, eyes never leaving Yoongi. 

His other alpha friend, Taehyung, ran a hand through his dark hair. "Your dick just wants him. Leave him be. You know he'll never get a mate if he's tainted." 

Jungkook looked to his friend, who had been moody since his rut passed earlier in the week. "You know he's omega?" 

"I have anatomy with him," the older shrugged. "Be his friend, but don't be up his ass." With that, he walked off to meet up with the little group, immediately being jumped by Jimin. Namjoon urged Jungkook forward, keeping a hand on the back of his neck so he wouldn't do anything stupid. 

Jin smiled at them when they approached, slinging an arm around Yoongi's shoulders. "Hey, Joon. Hey, Kook. This is Yoongi," he introduced, causing the omega to smile microscopically and sink into the beta's side. 

Namjoon smiled, then joined in on whatever conversation his crush and Taehyung were having. Jungkook just stood there, looking Yoongi over with a smirk on his face. 

"Hey, pretty baby," he drawled, offering a hand to the new omega, who gently took it. "I'm Jungkook." He brought the older boy's hand up to his lips, placing a kiss there that made Yoongi flush pink. 

"H-hi, Jungkook. I'm Yoongi, obviously," he replied with a nervous chuckle. 

Jin rolled his eyes and thumped the alpha on the head. "Behave, brat. He's your hyung. Off limits." Yoongi frowned in confusion, but Jungkook shook his head and leaned against the lockers, way too close to the omega, who smelled like fresh cotton. 

"Don't mind him, Yoongi-hyung. He's jealous because I know a masterpiece when I see one." 

Jin scoffed, slinging his bag over his shoulders. "If you did, you'd be drooling over me," he snapped matter-of-factly, then walked outside to the parking lot.