TaeJoon: Purple

this is late, but I've had this written down for a while. happy late birthday, Joonie! I love you!

Namjoon didn't really have much as far as friends, but it didn't really bother him; he always hold his parents that he was fine alone. 

Some days though, he wished he had a real friend to talk to and be silly with. He was always viewed as calm and staid to outsiders, especially other students in his college courses, but deep down he wanted to be carefree, too. 

One fine spring day, he was accosted by a man with a microphone in his hand. "Excuse me, but please come join our twenty-questions game! There's going to be more of an explanation inside. Just go in and sit at a table with a stranger." 

Deciding that his life had been too quiet for too long, Namjoon nodded and entered the tent-thing, noticing the only open table in the back of the room. 

Different colored orbs sat upon every table; the one at Namjoon's table was purple. Techno music played in the background as he waited for someone to take the seat in front of him; it didn't take very long. 

A boy younger than him sat down in the empty chair, a nervous smile forming on his face. Almost as soon as the boy sat down, the MC entered the tent-thing. 

"Okay, how are y'all today? Welcome to twenty questions! Today, y'all are going to be doing something I know none of y'all do anymore: you're gonna meet a stranger. Now, place your hands on the orbs at your tables. Use it as a medium to connect you two; let your energy flow. When I say go, you're going to stare into each other's eyes for thirty seconds. No breaking eye contact, okay? GO!"

Namjoon gazed into the boy's deep-brown eyes. He could see excitement, curiosity and nervousness swirling around like different-colored water. One of his eyelids was a double-lid, while the other was a mono-lid.

Overall, the boy was rather adorable; his fluffy hair was a sweet purplish-raspberry color, complimenting his tan skin and white sweater.He was only a little chubby in the cheeks, but Namjoon could tell it was baby fat and rather suited the boy. Beauty marks rested under one eye, on the tip of his nose and at the bottom of his lip. 

"And... stop! Now, each of you take turns pulling cards. You have six minutes starting... now!" 

Namjoon took his hands off the orb and smiled warmly at the boy. "You can pick first." 

The boy nodded and picked a card from the deck next to the orb. "In your past life, what were you?" 

For his age, the boy's voice was deep, but sonorous. 

Namjoon shrugged. "I was probably a housecat. At least, I act like one now. What about you?" 

At that, the boy's eyes lit up and a smile washed over his face; it was a very boxy smile. "I was a tiger or a bear. My mom says I'm too nice to be a tiger." 

That made the twenty-four-year-old laugh, taking time to draw a card. 

"What color is your aura?"

The boy thought for a moment, staring up at the ceiling with his mouth slightly open. "I think purple. What about yours?" His head tilted to the side, resting on his hand as he gazed at Namjoon. 

"I don't think I have one, honestly," Namjoon sighed, frowning just a little. 

The boy stared at him. "You give off a very peach-colored aura, I think. You're peachy," he said bluntly, blushing directly after. 

Namjoon giggled and blushed too, watching as another card was drawn. 

"What is your biggest fear?"