Yoongi x BTS: Come Out

"Joon-hyung?" Jimin asked, keeping his voice low. 

His eyes were trained on Yoongi, who was sat on the far end of the couch and zoned out. "Has Yoongi-hyung told you anything lately? He's been deep in thought like this for the past few months. It hurts to see him like this." 

Namjoon glanced at Yoongi, a frown gracing his lips. Usually, Yoongi would pull him aside and talk about whatever was on his mind, but he hadn't spoken to anyone in a few months. He was quite concerned, too. "He hasn't spoken to anyone, Jiminie. But you did the same thing before admitting to us you had an eating disorder, so I can only hope Yoongi-hyung will be like you and tell us whatever is going on." 

Jimin nodded and let Namjoon ruffle his hair fondly, then continued to read on his phone. 

-------

It was midnight, marking the third month that Yoongi hadn't fallen asleep before two in the morning. Every single day, he had been running on a maximum of three hours of sleep since he came to the realization that he needed to tell the members something very serious. 

Yoongi had known for a long time that he wasn't straight, but he refused to talk about it. He didn't think it was very important, considering what they wrote about in all of their songs. 

Then, he began to have thoughts about the members that he knew he shouldn't have. 

Seokjin was unafraid to admit that he was beautiful; his confidence was completely restored and it was like he was someone completely different from when Yoongi first met him. The older man took care of Yoongi so subtly; he would pet his hair and let him lay in his bed when he couldn't sleep. He taught Yoongi how to cook, so now Yoongi cooks for Jimin whenever they're left alone. 

Hoseok was someone who exhausted him and charged him up at the same time. Yoongi couldn't keep a straight face around someone he considered to be his own little sunshine. He couldn't really explain why he needed Hoseok in his life to function, but he just did

Namjoon was Yoongi's best friend. No matter what was on the older's mind, he understood that he could go to Namjoon and discuss it. If he needed a hug, Yoongi knew he wouldn't be made fun of because if the younger couldn't find words, he usually resorted to hugs. Working with him was always so much fun and Yoongi usually felt invincible when Namjoon would hype him up. 

Jimin was so hot to Yoongi, both externally and internally. He was certain Jimin could have either been a stripper or a wrestler. The kid was mainly muscle, so even though he was one of the lightest members, he was also pretty heavy if he turned into deadweight. Jimin was a major cuddle bug, so Yoongi could ask him to lay on him when they would chill out on the couch and Jimin would do it, no questions asked. 

Jimin was also unafraid to tell Yoongi that he loved him, which caused the older to only feel comfortable with telling Jimin openly that he loved him. He understood that Jimin didn't get in what way he was loved, though. 

Taehyung was weird as fuck, but Yoongi knew he could truly let his freak flag fly around him. They spoke in their own dialect, giving Yoongi a sense of safety. He pretended he hated Taehyung's hugs, but Yoongi secretly wished the taller would never let him go. And whenever they had a petty argument or if Taehyung could sense Yoongi's unease, they would hold hands. Yoongi never said it to him, but he did love Taehyung. He knew how much the younger appreciated that text message. 

And then there was Jungkook. He messed with Yoongi all the time. Still, the older loved it when Jungkook would drive them out to get lamb skewers. He loved being around Jungkook in general; sometimes, they would take showers together if they were running late, and the younger would make shampoo mohawks with Yoongi's hair. They liked to sing together in the car, or simply sit in silence, Jungkook's arm thrown over the older's shoulders. 

But how could Yoongi tell them all of that? Despite how he made straight men fall to his knees, Jimin wasn't really a fan of gay people. They made him and Jungkook a little uncomfortable. Taehyung would probably laugh at Yoongi. Jin and Namjoon would probably distance themselves from him. And Hoseok? Yoongi didn't want to lose him. 

Yoongi didn't want to lose any of them; they were the reason that he hadn't died. 

-------

He was going to tell them today. He made that decision through tears as he went through all the pictures on his phone before he finally fell asleep. 

Yoongi couldn't back out now; his six crushes? - friends - were all gathered in the living room, all with concerned frowns as they watched Yoongi pace. 

"Hyung, you know you can tell us anything, right?" Hoseok said, earning hums of approval. 

"Yeah, Yoongi-hyung. But don't feel pressured. Take your time," Namjoon added. 

Yoongi stopped pacing and took in a deep, shaky breath. He looked at every single one of his friends, his fear reflecting in their eyes. He knew he shouldn't be nervous, but the only person who knew his big secret was Adora, since he worked with her in the studio and she was the same way. 

Suran knew also, but they didn't have time to talk anymore. He missed her. 

Telling six guys that he loved them scared Yoongi to death, but he had to do this. There was nothing they hid from him, so why is he hiding from them? That wasn't fair. 

"Guys, I don't know if I've hinted at it enough or if I scream it but..." Yoongi took in another deep breath, letting it out in three words, "I'm not straight." 

Yoongi closed his eyes so that he could continue without seeing the emotions swimming in his friends' eyes. "And I think about you guys a lot and . . . I think I have feelings for all of you. But people like me make Jimin and Jungkook uncomfortable and Tae'll probably make fun of me and I just -" he choked back a sob.

"I just c-can't lose you. I n-need you guys in order t-to function and I -" 

He was cut off by a pair of lips on his. It took him a minute, but Yoongi realized that Jin had kissed him. He understood that the older was bold, but he didn't know the extent of his boldness. 

"Min Yoongi, are you serious?" Jin asked once he pulled away. 

The rest of the boys gathered around him and Yoongi. Yoongi felt Jimin's hand rest on his ass, patting it comfortingly. 

"Hyung, you really think we would leave you because of that? You really think I would reject you?" he said, a little bit of hurt laced in his voice. 

Yoongi dropped his head, flinching when a large hand moved up to wipe his tears. "Yoongi-hyung, you're still you to us. You have a place in everyone's heart," Taehyung mumbled, continuing to wipe away the older's tears. 

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist and pressed against him, causing Jimin to move his hand away. "You don't make us uncomfortable. Me and Jiminie just went through a phase, but we've been over it for a long time now. Don't worry about that." 

"We love you, Yoongi-hyung. So much more than you know," Hoseok whispered before pressing a kiss to Yoongi's cheek. 

Namjoon kissed the top of Yoongi's head. "You shouldn't have kept this from us. You know we'd accept you no matter what." 

They all had a group hug with Yoongi squished in the center, but the older was so happy that he didn't even think to complain. He closed his eyes and let the warmth of his friends calm his shaking body, melting his heart. 

After a while, he sighed. "So when you say you love me..." 

"What do you think, hyung?" Jimin said teasingly, then let out a giggle. "We mean it the same way you love us. We can share you." 

After so many years of staying quiet, Yoongi had accumulated six boyfriends in a single hour. He couldn't be happier.