Chapter 1 - Scars

3rd Person Pov

"Natsu, if you want to go we can go right now!"

"Bring it on Grey!" Natsu and Gray punch each other in the face, only for Erza to punch them both.

"Will the two be quite, we our on a mission and we are representing the fairy tail guild." Erza grabs both of the boys by their ears. "Now play nice with each other, at least until we finish our mission."

"Yes Ma'am." They both reluctantly say.

"By the way, what are we even doing?" Gray asks. "You two dragged me along without telling me what we are supposed to be doing."

"We're looking for two rare gems." Natsu's talking blue cat, Happy, answers.

"Did you really need me for this?"

"No, but I thought it would be a fun bonding exercise." Erza added.

"Seriously, why would I want to bond with this hot headed loser?"

"And why would I want to bond with this Ice Brain?"

"You want to keep running your mouth fire breath?"

"What if I do, snowman?"

"That's it I've had enough!" Gray places his hands on top of each other. "Ice Make: Lance!" Gray Launches multiple lances of Ice towards Natsu.

"Now I'm Fired up." Natsu takes in a deep breath. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu puts his hands in front of his mouth, and blows out a stream of fire the quickly expands and melts Gray's ice. "Had enough yet?"

"I'm just beginning Natsu!" Gray puts his hands together again, and jumps into the air. "Ice Make: Sword!" Gray pulls his hands apart, and a sword made of ice forms in his right hand. "You through Natsu!"

"The same can be said to you!" Natsu pounds his fists together, and jumps into the air. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Flames engulf Natsu's right hand, but before either one of them connect. Erza blocks Gray's Ice sword with her sword, and she kicks Natsu back to the ground.

"Now you two need to knock it off now!" Erza shouts at the top of her lungs. "Now Natsu I want you to explore that Cave, and Gray I want you to explore that one." Erza points at the two entrances, and the boys go into them.

"It's so cold in here." Natsu shivers a little as he walks. He continues to shiver for a few more seconds, before he sets his fist a blaze for warmth. "That's better, what do you Happy?"

"Aye Sir!" The blue cat squealed.

"I can't believe Natsu and that dumb cat got me into this again, well I guess I can believe it.... why is it so hot in here?" Gray removes his shirt. "It's kind of better, but it's hot in here." Gray continues to walk down the cave path.

In another country

An older looking man with a white hair , and a younger looking woman with hair, as red as Erza's, kneel in front of a man with short black hair. The black haired man looks down on the pair from his throne. "August, Irene, what is it the two of you want?"

"My Lord, it's (Y/n)..." August Speaks, but pauses after saying the name.

"What about him?" The black haired man asked.

"He's fled the country, and... and..."

"And what?" The black haired man said obviously irritated.

"He's performed the spell to seal half of ours, and the other ten's, strength." Irene said quickly.

The black haired man stood up. "Irene, I want you to find a way to reverse the spell... but first I want you two, and Dimaria, to bring (y/n) back." The black haired man walks past the other two.