Chapter 14 - Phantom Lord vs. Fairy Tail

"Hell no!" A voice yelled through the Lacrima. "If the rest of you losers can't defend the guild without my help, then maybe the guild should be destroyed."

"Laxus!" Mirajane snapped. She was cut off by Laxus hanging up on her. She lets out an aggravated sigh. "Laxus refuses to help, and I can't find Mystogan."

"We don't needem." Macao said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "We got this guy, he's about as strong as either one of them."

"Yeah, besides what does Phantom Lord have that we don't?" Wakaba laughed, but his laughing ended when crashing sounds came from outside. The entire guild rushes outside to see a giant moving fortress. "Is that the Phantom Lord..."

"Yep." I caught off Wakaba, answering his question. The fortress stops moving, and a large cannon opens up from the middle of it.

"What the..."

"Fire the Jupiter Cannon!" A voice screams over a speaker. A large amount of magic builds up in front of the barrel of the cannon.

"Erza what are we gonna do?" Mira asked.

"Everyone get back!" I yell.

"Re-quip." Erza changes into a bulky suit of gray and blue armor, with half a shield on each arm.

"Erza what are you doing?" I ask as she walks to the coastline.

"That blast will destroy the entire guild."

"Exactly, so what are you doing, if that blast will destroy the guild, it annihilate you."

"That's a risk I'm going to take."

I look back as the rest of the guild ran for cover. Damn it, why do you have to be so damn Stubborn.

"Fire!" The voice screamed out, and the cannon's blast exploded, and charged straight for Erza.

She brought her arms together, in front of her, uniting both halves of the shield. "(Y/n) go before it's to late!" She ordered.

"I really hate how stubborn you are." I stand in front of Erza, and I can see a surprised look spread across her face.

"What are you doing?" She asked as the Cannon's blast barreled towards us.

"Not letting you die." I really didn't want to do this, but I can't let her die, at least... "Not while I can do something about it! Iron Dragon's Scales!" Iron armor coats my skin, as the blast hits me. I push against the blast as long as I could, but it gets the best of me. I slide back into Erza, and I can feel the magic energy from the blast, stripping away my armor. If this thing gets past me Erza is toast. I grit my teeth, and regain my footing, and I start to push the blast back. I take one step, and the blast pushes me back again. Erza... get out of the way... I look back at Erza, and she has a look of horror, and I soon realize why when I feel the energy from the blast burning my face. My vision becomes blurry, but I still see the faint figures of everyone in the guild.

"(Y/n)!" I faintly hear Erza call out. She is soon followed by the other members of the guild. Cana, Mira, And Lucy all call out as well.

If I fail now, everyone, not just Erza will die... The blast starts to push me back even further, and I can start to feel my consciousness, gradually fading.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Lucy scream out.

No I won't give in. The armor re-spreads across my body but this time it's smoother and less scale like, and Shadows begin to form around my body. I take in as much air as I can, and release it from my mouth. "Iron Shadow Dragon's Roar!" A large yellow is color beam of magic, with several shadowy black circles around it, erupts from my mouth and pushes the cannon's blast back. The two beams struggle against each other, before exploding, and causing multiple waves in the water in between me and the mobile fortress. I fall to one knee, panting. That was dangerous... using a dual element mode right now...

"That was a neat trick you pulled Fairy Tail." The voice called out. "Now hand over Lucy."

"T- that... w-won't... ha...ppen." I barley manage to say.

"Really now? I like you, Dragon Slayer, so I'll give you one more chance. Hand over the girl or I'll fire the jupiter cannon again." He laughs. "You have fifteen minutes to decide."

"N-no need... t-to... wait, I... already... made my... decision" I pick myself up off the ground, as my armor. "... Lucy isn't going anywhere!"

"Fine have it you're way, but since you're willing to risk you lives, I might as well tell you why you're all going to die today." The voice rang out.

"No, don't!" Lucy begs. "Please don't tell them."

"Why not? You don't want them to know, you're real name is Lucy Heartflia?" José laughs. "And let me guess, you don't want them to know the reason there going to die, fighting for you is all because, you don't want to go back home to daddy."
Lucy is almost in tear, after he tells everyone.

"Shut the hell up!" I shout out. "She isn't going anywhere, and none of us are dying. I might be new to the guild, but if I've learned one thing since joining, that's once you're part of Fairy Tail, you didn't just join a guild, you joined a family. And family doesn't let family get kidnapped by a terrible knock off dracula." The rest of Fairy Tail rallied behind me. "You stared this war, now we're going to finish it!"