Chapter 9 - Scarlet

I follow Gray's scent, but the trail goes cold as I reach the village again. I hear what sounds like fighting coming from inside, I climb the gate, and see Natsu fighting the blue haired, and the Dog, guys from the temple. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu punches the blue haired guy, but it looks like his magic nullified Natsu's.

"My turn." The blue haired guy punches Natsu, and Natsu staggers back.

"Now I got a fight on my hands." Natsu wipes some blood off the side of his mouth. "I'm starting to get fired up."

"I hate to rain on your parade, but there's two of us and only one of you."

"Yeah what he said!" The dog guy cheered.

"I can take the both of you, no problem."

"It seems to me your math is wrong, blue's clues." I step next to Natsu. "There's two of us."

"I don't need your help, (y/n), I can handle these guys."

"I never said you couldn't, but I came all this way, so I figured I might as well have some fun while I'm here." I rub my hands together. "I'm not taking it easy on you like I did your boss." A yellow aura covers my body, and I take off running, quickly getting behind the dog guy.

"W-what the, what kind of magic are you using?" I ran back around, and run up the gate, surrounding the village, and begin to run literally circles around these two. "What is he doing?" The dog guy asked the other one. Before he could answer I rush down, and tap both of them on the shoulder.

"This might hurt a bit." They both turn back around and Natsu punches them in the face. I run back up the wall, and start to run in circles again.

"S-stop messing with us!" The dog guy shouted in frustration.

"If that's what you want, Meteor!" I dash down off the wall running in a zig zag pattern around them, before I finally punch them both in the stomach. I smirk for a second then I back up the wall, but this time I jump into the air. I place my right hand on top of my left hand, with two fingers stretched out. My yellow aura fades away, but seven bright runes, I place while running, light up trapping the two guys. "This is the power of the Fairy Tail guild, now don't forget it, that is if you live." The runes glow brighter. "Grand Chariot!" The power of seven stars rain down, hitting the runes, and completely destroying the ground where each blast hit.

"The Fairy Tail guild huh?" Natsu smirks.

"You guys let me in and gave me a home, so far as I'm concerned, I'm an official member of the guild." Natsu and I pound each others fists, as I run past him.

I keep running until I pick up on Lucy's scent. I find Lucy, and a giant rock monster is about to crush her.

Lucy's pov

Sherry's rock monster is about to fall on top of me, so I close my eyes at I wait for the impact. After a second I open my eyes, as the sound of rocks hitting the ground echoes. I see a glowing figure standing in front of me.

"W-why you!" Sherry screams. "How dare you hurt my baby, you're going to pay for that!" She opens a magic circle. "Doll Attack: Wood Doll!" The ground shakes as roots burst from the ground, and vines from the near by forest all combine into a massive monster that looks like a tree trunk. The monster towers over me, but the glowing figure doesn't budge. "Look at that you're so scared you can't even move."

"I never said I was scared." The light grows brighter, before dying down. "I'm just not impressed." (Y/n), lowers his hand and I grab it, he pulls me up to my feet. "Lucy, do you want my help beating her, or do you want to do it alone?"

"Help would be nice."

"Well since you asked for my help, I'll gladly assist."

"And so will we!" Three other voices say in unison as three clones of (y/n) surround me.

"No one hurts someone we care about, and gets away with it." One growled.

"I'm gonna enjoy this a lot more then I probably should." One said with a smile.

"Soon you'll feel just like I do." Another one said gloomily.

"I don't like to fight, but when you pick on my friend, I'll do anything to protect her."

"Lucy summon a spirt!" Rage shouted.

"I'll be more then happy to hold her off while you do." Happiness stepped towards the towering monster.

"So you can make copies of yourself, I'm not scared of you."

"You should be." Happiness smirked. "Spica Lock!" He slams his hands down on the ground, and rocks fly up and wrap around the tree monster holding it still. "All yours."

"Fine..." Sadness places his hands out in front of him. "Storm Shredder..." crescent shaped blades of air, rain down of the tree doll, taking chunks of wood off as the past by.

"Guess I'm up, sorry about this tree, but you should never hurt my friends." Love takes a deep breath in. "Bubble shot!" He breaths out and a volley of bubble spews out piercing the tree, leaving it full of holes. "Lucy it's your turn."

"Right, open gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus!" I open a gate, and summon the bull celestial spirt, Taurus.

"Moooowwww! Lucy!"

"Enough you pervert, get the tree."

"Alright! Moooowww!" Taurus charges at the tree, with his axe drawn back ready to swing.

"Orange Flame!" Rage charges in with his fist on fire, and he catches up to Taurus, and they both hit the tree at the same time. Cutting it in half, and setting it on fire.

"No! H-h-how dare you destroy my baby, again!" Sherry screams. "I'll kill you for this! Angelica!" Sherry's giant green rat appears and lands in front of her. "Angelica show them what happens when you hurt my babies."

"What are we going to do about that?" I ask.

All four of the clones, reform back into (y/n). "I got this, but get behind my Lucy." (Y/n) crosses his arms above his head, and I a strong force starts to pull things towards the center of his arms. Air begins swirling around (y/n), and it looks like even shadows are being pulled towards (y/n). I look up and everything is forming into a small black orb in the center of (y/n)'s hands. The orb rapidly gets bigger, and it's starts to gain white dots, that almost look like stars, in fact the whole orb looks like the lights sky. "Altairis!" (Y/n) slams his hands down in front of him launching the orb, and it crashes into Angelica, forcing the rat backwards into Sherry. The orb finally over power, the rat and Sherry and crushes them both into the ground. The orb disappears, and I breath a sigh of relief.

"That was impressive, I'd almost say you're on par with some of the S - ranked members of the guild."

(Y/n) and I turn to see the red headed figure talking. "E-Erza!"