Chapter 23 - Guild Fight!

"Today should be interesting."

"What makes you say that?"

"Apparently today is the Magnolia Festival."

"I don't really do Festivals."

"You don't really do anything." You laughed. "That's part of the reason why I made you join my squad a few years ago."

"I thought it was because of my attitude."

"Partly true, I figured someone like you would make a great thorn in Augusts side." You laughed again. "Either way loosen up, you're apart of Fairy Tail now, have a little fun." You take a flyer over to Mirajane, and walk towards the door of the guild hall, but you stop and look back at Dimaria. "Try and make some new friends, I did and look at me now."

Dimaria's pov

"Try and make some new friends, I did and look at me now." He slips out of the guild hall door, and I sit down at a table as the door closes behind him. The nerve of that jackass, he forces me to join this stupid guild, then he tells me to make friends. I didn't even have that many friends to begin with, why would I want more?

"Hi Dimaria, right?" A peppy blonde girl, wearing a blue and white stripped shirt and a blue skirt, walked up to me. I glanced over at her, but I quickly fixed my eyes back on my tea. "You alright?"
If you ignore it, it will go away. She continued to try and talk to me, but I continued to ignore her.

"Lucy, is everything alright over here?" A older guy with purple hair walks over.

"Yeah Macao, I'm just trying to talk to Dimaria."

"It seems like she won't talk to anyone, but (y/n)." Macao laughs.

Okay if you ignore them, they'll just go away. I sip my tea pretending they're not talking to me.

"Macao, Lucy." A girl with red hair, wearing armor walks over. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Nothing, Lucy and I are trying to talk to one of our new members." Macao puts his hands on his head. "Although it doesn't seem to be going well."

"Perhaps I'll give it a try."

Leave me alone! I scream in my thoughts.

"If you think you can Erza go for it." Macao and Lucy both laugh.

"I don't think you and I have been properly introduced. I'm Erza Scarlet." She extends her hand, putting it in front of my face.

I set my tea cup down, and take a deep breath. So this isn't going to go away.

(Y/n)'s pov

"(Y/n)! Behind you! Ice Make, Cannon!" A chunk of ice blasts something out of the air, behind me.

"Thanks Gray." I let out a laugh.

"What are these things?" Gray picks up a the robotic head of one of the things we destroyed.

"They're some type of robots, but other then that I don't know what they are." I notice a small faintly, glowing, orb in the back of one of the robots and I yank it out.

"What in the hell is that thing?"

"It's their power source."

"How do you know that?"

"We used to use then back in my old country, they're generically called power stones, all though these look a little worn." I crush the stone in my hand. "I'm a little surprised these old things could power these robots. I'm just curious as to how they got here, we only used them for military purposes."

"Beats me, but our job was only to clear out the ones in this forest and it looks like we did that so lets head back."

"Guess you got a point, besides I should probably get back before Dimaria gets into it with someone."

"I know she has a temper, but it's not like she'd start a fight or anything right?"

Lucy's pov

"Is that all you got red? I've seen kids that hit harder then you!" Dimaria wipes some blood off her check.

"If you want me to hit harder I can certainly do that. Requip!" Erza changes from her normal armor to her  flame empress armor.

"Calm down guys." I put both hands in the air, but they both rush towards each other, ignoring me, and trade blows to each others face.

"Erza, Dimaria please calm down, before everyone else gets into a..."

"Fight!" Natsu screams at the top of his lungs as he punches Elfman in the face.

"That was a cheap shot, real men don't take cheap shot."

"How's this for a cheap shot! Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu punches Elfman again this time sending him flying behind the bar.

"It's been awhile since we've had a good brawl like this." Mirajane chuckled as she cleaned a glass.

"Don't encourage them."

"You still punch like a whimp." Dimaria picks herself up off the ground. "Try this!" She punches Erza knocking her down. "Now that's how you throw a punch. Why don't you try again."

Erza stands up and punches Dimaria, knocking her to the floor. "Now why don't you try again." The two go back and forth trading punch for bunch, until they were both bruised and bleeding.

(Y/n)'s pov

Gray and I finally make it back to the guild hall, and a loud commotion is coming from inside. "Did they already start the contest?"

"I don't know." Gray opens the door, and someone flys into me, knocking me onto the ground.

"Ow, that hurt." I move my hand, and I feel something soft. What in the... I look to see who landed on top of me, but my vision is impaired by long brown hair. I hear faint sounds coming from who was on top of me. Wait is that...

"If you wanted to feel my boobs (y/n) all you had to do was ask." Cana drunkly laugh as she sits up.

"I didn't m..."

"Shhh." She puts her finger on mu lips. "It's okay I won't tell Lucy." She laughs again. "I won't tell her about that either."

"G-get off of me." I careful push Cana off of me and I help her stand up.

"What in the hell is going on in there." Gray and I both open the door back up and step inside.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" A torrent of flames heads towards me, but I quickly duck it and it hits the wall.

"What in the hell is going on here!" I shout, gaining everyone's attention.

"Everyone was just working out some stress." Master Makarov joked. "No need to worry my boy, why don't you join in."