Chapter 5 - Eisenwald

"What are you doing here, Dimaria?" I clench my fist, and the pure pressure of my magic energy cracks the ground. "Dimaria, why are you here?"

"Long time no see friend."

"It hasn't been long enough, now answer me."

"I came here to warn you."

"About what?"

"Irene, Myself, and August have been sent here to bring you back."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"... I... I just don't want to see my comrade killed, because I know you won't come back without a fight."

"Dimaria, I'm not your comrade not anymore. Rather you, Irene, August, or Zaref, like or not I'm no longer a member of the spriggan 12. I'm apart of a wizard guild, I'm apart of Fairy Tail."

Dimaria hangs her head. "(Y/n) please... please don't do this, come back and reverse the spell, I'm sure all will be forgiven. You're the last person I want to see be killed."

"Dimaria, at one point you may have been my closest ally, but that time is over now. I'm not returning, and I am prepared to fight."

"(Y/n), if you resist like this when August and Irene find you..."

"I know... I know I will have to fight them, and I know I might have to kill them. Just please Dimaria, don't make me kill you along with them."

"(Y/n)... please... you're one of my only friends. I don't want to see you die, just please come back?" Dimaria begged and pleaded.

"Dimaria, you're my friend, and because of that I don't want to fight you. But if you try and force me to come back with Irene and August. I will show you why I became on of the 12." I walk away from Dimaria, and find my way back to the Fairy Tail Guild. Irene and August are hunting me down... this isn't good, and they brought Dimaria with them. They're using her against, if It wasn't a matter of life and death I would be impressed. I don't want to kill Dimaria, and the other two know that. I already know they're going to use her when they encounter me, I just hope I can make that decision, when the time comes...

"Hey (y/n)? You alright?" Lucy asks. "You've been staring off into space since you go back, is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Blondie I promise I'm fine." I stand up, and I see Gray and Natsu shaking with fear. "What's up with you two?"

"E-Erza!" Natsu points behind me.

"Erza has you two scared like this?" I turn around to see the scarlet haired beautiful standing in front of me.

"Hello (y/n), is Master Makarov around?"

"Hi Erza, and I don't know, I was wondering the same thing. I needed to talk to him about something."

"I need to talk to him about Lullaby."

"Lullaby?" Gray asks.

"Yes I heard some Eisenwald Wizards talking about it." Erza said. "I think they are planning something."

"Isn't Lullaby what those dark wizards said before they were killed?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah I think so." Natsu adds.

"Mirajane where is Master Makarov?"

"He's in Clover, attending a Guild Masters meeting."

"Natsu, Gray. You two are coming with me, we are going to ask Master Makarov what to do about Eisenwald, and Lullaby."