Chapter 3 - Guillotine

"It's summer... this mountain shouldn't be having a blizzard." Lucy complained as (y/n) and Natsu marched ahead of her. "Oh wait I got it, Open Gate of the Clock: Horologium." Lucy uses a sliver key and summons a large walking clock, and gets inside of it.

"Ahh, Lucy! What in the hell are you doing?" (Y/n) yells to her.

She answers, but (y/n) can't hear her, so in her place the clock speaks. "I'm staying in here, it's not freezing in here. How on earth can you two take the cold? She say."

"I'm assuming it's because Natsu is a Fire Dragon Slayer, and I can do this." (Y/n) opens his hand, and a small orange flame appears.

"I thought only your clones could use your elemental magic. She says." The clock says in Lucy's place.

"Nope, I can use all four of them, but I usually only need to use it while my clones are being used."

"Hey if you two are going to have a conversation, you should have stayed back at the guild."

"I'm not letting you freeze out, by yourself. She says."

"Natsu look out!" (Y/n) yells as a giant white ape jumps down in front of Natsu.

"What is that? She asks."

"That's a Vulcan, they like to live in remote places like this." (Y/n) answers Lucy.

"Hey ugly where's my friend?" Natsu shouts.

"Pretty Lady!" The Vulcan danced around. "Pretty Lady!" The Vulcan grabbed Horologium, and jumped up the mountain.

"Hey get back here and tell me where my friend is!"

"And more importantly give us back Lucy!" (Y/n) throws the orange fire ball that was in his hand, and it hits the mountain. "Uh oh, Run!" The Fireball hitting the mountain caused an avalanche.

Lucy's pov

"Sorry Miss Lucy, but my time is up." Horologium said, before he disappeared.

"Horologium, get back here!" I rub my back, from where I landed on the Ice.

"Pretty Lady!" The white monkey thing continued to dance around. "Pretty Lady! Pretty Lady!" The Monkey came closer to me.

"Get away from her!"

"Natsu!" I yell, thinking I was saved, but as soon as Natsu hit the Ice he slide out of a hole on the other side of the cave. "My hero..."

"Pretty Lady! Pretty Lady!" The Monkey bangs on his chest.

"Alright you perverted Monkey, I got something for you. Open Gate of the Golden Bull: Taurus!" I stick a gold key in the air, summoning a big bipedal, cow man wielding an Axe and has a cowbell around his neck.

"Moo, thanks for summoning me little lady!" The Cow stares at me.

"Taurus, I know you're a perv to, but can you deal with that first?" I point to the monkey.

"Sure think Lucy." Taurus grabs his Axe. "Get ready you Mookey!" Taurus rushes towards the Monkey, but he's cut off by Natsu Drop Kicking him.

"Natsu! He's a friend."

"Alright you over grown Ape, where Macao?"

"No Macao, only Pretty Lady!" The Monkey grabs Taurus Axe, and tries to hit Natsu, but Natsu catches the Axe between his hands. But the force still knocks him to the ground.

"Taurus get up quick, Natsu needs your help!" Taurus doesn't respond. "At least go back, if you go back, you're axe goes too." Taurus still doesn't respond.

"Hey Vulcan! Try this!" (Y/n) jumps into the cave. "Bubble Shot!" A magic circle appears in front of (y/n)'s face, and he shoots multiple bubbles of water, out of his mouth, at the Monkey, knocking it into the wall. (Y/n) rushes next to me. "Lucy are you alright?"

"Yeah, but now we can't question it about what happened to Macao."

"I don't think that's an issue." (Y/n) points two the Monkey, and it transforms back into a man with short purple hair.

After Macao wakes up he explains what happened to him, and we all travel back to the guild hall, on the way back through the city we find Macao's son Romeo. Macao tells his son about what happened on the mountain, and they begin to walk away. Romeo turns around and shouts. "Natsu! Lucy! (Y/n)! Thank you for saving my dad!"

"No problem buddy!" Natsu yells back as Romeo waves.

"So what do we do now?" (Y/n) asks.

"We could always take a request." Natsu says.

(y/n) looks at me. "Well what do you say?"

"Uh I guess we can."

"Good I guess we'll all meet back at the guild tomorrow morning." (Y/n) gives me a warm smile.

"Aye Sir!" Happy Cheers as He and Natsu run off.

"Well I guess I'll see you in the morning Lucy." (Y/n) walks away.

I walk to my house, and take a warm bath, afterwards I open my journal and start to work. I try write, but nothing seems to come to mind. every time I start to write the only thing that plays in my mind is (y/n) coming to my rescue. "Ahh! Why do I keep thinking about this, I barley know the guy!"