Chapter 24 - Miss Fairy Tail Contest

"I can't believe you're making me do this."

"You need to help me cover rent."

"You and I both know you already paid off the rent for a year. So I don't have to do this."

"You started a brawl earlier, rather you had to pay rent or not, you doing this." You laugh as you walk towards the exit. "Good luck Dimaria." You wave as you walk out the door.

"I hate him sometimes." Dimaria muddled under her breath.

"(Y/n), seems to talk to you a lot, why is that?"

"Ah!" Dimaria jumps back. "Juvia, stop sneaking up on me."

"I did not mean to startle you." Juvia bows her head to Dimaria. "I'm sorry, I was just asking a question."

"You're fine." Dimaria catches her breath. "We've known each other for a few years, he was the closest thing I had to a friend back before he left the kingdom."

"So does that mean we're love rivals?"

"I already told you, no."

"Okay good, I didn't want to fight you."

Dimaria eyes widen as she turns around and sees Juvia's hand turn back to normal. "So why are you in this contest?"

"I'm hoping (y/n) will notice me."

"he's extremely oblivious. So I wish you luck." Dimaria walks past Juvia, but Juvia stops hers.

"Why is that?"

"Why is what?"

"Why do you wish me luck?"

"He's a moron, that would probably never notice if a girl likes him or not. And despite you being kind of creepy, and only meeting you today, outside of (y/n) you're probably the only other person I'd consider a friend."

"You consider us friends?"

"Yeah I guess." Juvia's eyes light up. And Dimaria kind of smiles. "Alright guess I gotta get ready. Good luck Juvia."

"You too friend."

"You ready for this (y/n)?" Macao asks you as you sit down next to him and Wakaba.

"This year is gonna be great, it always is, but this year Juvia, Lucy, and Dimaria are gonna be in it." Wakaba and Macao both laugh.

A guy in a purple shirt comes on to stands and starts announcing. "First up is Cana Alberona." The brown haired girl walks out on to the stage.

"I'm sure all you boys will like this." She winks at the crowd. Why do I feel like that was directed to someone specific? She pulls out two cards and raises them above her head, and they start to glow and cover her in a bright light. As the light dies down, it reveals she changed into a orange and green two piece bikini. The crowd cheers and screams for her.

"Wow wasn't she amazing." Max walks back onto the stage. "Next out is Juvia Lockser."

Juvia walks out onto the stage. "I'm dedicating my performance to (y/n)."

"You hear that buddy?" Wakaba elbows you in the side and gives to a cheeky grin.

Juvia also uses her magic to change into a blue and white striped bikini. The crowd cheer for her like they did Cana. As she exits the stage Max walks on stage, and introduces Erza, who changes into a gothic Lolita costume. Next out was Lucy who performed a cheer routine with Virgo and plue, after her was Levy. She used her magic and wrote some words in the air that sparkled and shined. Bisca followed and she impressed but shooting four coins out of the air with on shot with her rifle.