Chapter 13 - Phantom Lord

"Ahhh!" I hear a loud scream the sounded like it came from were the guild hall is.
I quickly rush towards the guild, and find Lucy staring at something.

"Lucy what's..." the guild hall a multiple large iron columns, sticking out of it, destroying it.

"Who could do something like this?" Lucy asked as we walked inside.
I pick up on a scent that doesn't belong to anyone in the guild. I know this scent, but from where?

"It was Phantom Lord." Master Makarov, answered, as he lead us down stairs to the basement. "And what happened to the guild hall was the handy work of Gajeel Redfox, Phantom Lords own Dragon Slayer."

"Are we really just going to sit here and take this from them?" Natsu shouted. "They want to attack us, I say we take the fight to them."

"Calm down Natsu."

"(Y/n)'s right Natsu, we can't go around starting a fight with other guilds." Master Makarov spoke. "Now as I recall you four went on an s - ranked quest without permission."

After Master Makarov's punishment I went home, and I tried to sleep, but things kept racing through my mind.

"Why did Irene fight me by herself? Why wasn't August and Dimara with her?" I kept thinking all night long, never really falling asleep. I shot out of bed when I here another loud scream coming from the park. I rush to the park, and I make my way through the crowd of people, only for my eyes to widen when I reach the giant tree. No... Levy.

"They've gone to far this now. The Guild hall was one thing, but attacking it's members. That's unforgivable. Phantom Lord doesn't know who there messing with!" Makarov crushes his staff. "This mean war!"

"Yeah!" The entire guild cheered.

The entire guild marched right up to Phantom Lords door step, and kicked the door in. I look up and notice a guy with black hair standing in the rafters.

"So Salamander you've come to play." He jumps down.

"Who the hell are you?" Natsu asked.

"I'm Black Steel Gajeel." He noticed me. "Phantom Lord's Iron Dragon Slayer."  He smirks. "You smell familiar, do I know you from somewhere?"

"I was going to ask you the same question." He glares at me. He's stronger then Natsu, I can feel it.

"Are You two just going to keep staring at me or are we going to fight?" Gajeel grins.

"You're the guy that destroyed our guild hall!" Natsu yells. "I'm gonna beat you..." A pole like Iron beam smashes into Natsu and sends him flying into a wall.

"You talk to much Salamander." The pole retracts and transforms back into Gajeels' arm. "You're a Dragon Slayer too, why haven't I heard of you?"

"I don't flaunt it around to much."

He grins. "Iron Dragon's Club!" The pole extends from his arm, flying straight towards me, I jump to the side.

"Guess it's just you and me, since Salamander tagged out." He lunged at me. "Iron Dragon's Sword!" A saw like blade extended from his arm, and he swung it at me, but I just barely jumped out of the way. "Fight back, or I'll kill you." He swings at me again, but this time I jump over his arm, and kick him in the head knocking him back.

"Shadow Dragon's Crushing Fang!" Shadows cover finger tips, and I swipe my hand at him, and I hit him in the face, but metal scales cover his body.

"Iron Dragon's Scales." I jump back away from him, and he laughs. "You're dragon slayer magic, can't even hold a candle to mine."

"Mine can! Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu slams him Flame cover fist into a Gajeel, but Gajeel barely budges. He grabs Natsu and slams him into the floor.

"Stay out of this Salamander, This one's more interesting." Gajeel and I both jump back from each other.

"Iron Dragon's..."

"Shadow Dragon's..."

We both stop when we notice something small falling from the ceiling. Master.

"Everyone fall back!" Erza shouts.
Natsu picks up the same scent as I do, and I nod to him.

"We'll finish this next time." Gajeel glared at me.

"Next time I won't be holding back."

We make it back to magnolia, and I find Erza.

"So how's Master Makarov?"

"Porlyusica, said he'd recover, but it will take some time."

"Time is something we have a lot of, I'm not stupid, I know they'll attack us again I just don't know or when."

"Then we must prepare to stop them."

"Without Makarov, it will be difficult."

"We'll have to protect the guild for Makarov."