Chapter 17 - The Final Battle

After my fight with Juvia, I use Meteor, and continue to run up the robot until I reach an opening. I jump into it, and find myself in a weird room. I hear a loud sound coming from a little ways down, so I make my way to it, and I find a big guy with a blindfold on, standing behind Natsu. "Purple Rain!" I hold my hands out in front of me, and small balls of purple fire, fly towards, and hit the guy behind Natsu, knocking him away from him. "You good?" I help Natsu up.

"I couldn't see his attacks."

"It's Airspace magic, He's one of the Element four, and I think he's the one that drain Master Makarov of his magic."

"Was he trying to do that to me?"

"I think so, but with two of us, we shouldn't struggle to hard to beat him."

"I wouldn't be so sure." Aira holds out his, and a magic circle appears. "Zetsu." Nothing happens, but when I turn towards Natsu something explodes sending Natsu and I both flying into a wall. Another blast goes sending up back to the middle of the room. I spit up blood, as I stand back up. "Alright so I guess I'll have to take you a bit more seriously then the other one." I rip what's left of my jacket off.

"I'm starting to get fired up now!" Natsu pounds his fists together. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

"Shadow Dragon's Slash!" Natsu and I both punch Aria, sending him soaring back.

"It can't be over that quickly could?"

"I highly doubt."

"Since you two are fighting together, I no longer need to hold back." He takes his Blindfold off, and I can feel his magic power surge. "Now I'll use my strongest spell, I will show you both what death feels like, when I reveal Zero, the airspace of death." Air begins to swirl around Aria, and soon the air completely covers him. He points his open palms towards Natsu, and I, and I can see gold speckles floating towards us.

"Shadow Dragon's Blade." Shadows extend from my finger tips, in the shape of a blade, and Pierce his side, causing him to collapse to the ground, stopping his spell. "The fact you were willing to kill us, over a stupid fight between guilds, tells me all I need to know about you." The entire structure we're in starts to shake, and it feels like it collapsed to the ground. I pick myself back up off the floor, and I help Natsu stand as well. "I guess that means the last member of the Element Four was beaten."

Before Natsu could respond a voice rang out again. "It would appear we have captured the blonde girl." The excitement in his voice was disgusting. Lucy's scream soon echoed. "I had to prove we had her didn't I." José laughs. "Now that we have the girl, only one thing left to do, and that is to eliminate the rest of You Fairy's." I can hear the tired screams of the rest of the Fairy Tail guild members, coming from outside. "As for the pests that invaded my guild, I'll personally take care of you myself."

"Natsu, you go get Lucy."

"What about you?"

"I'm going to teach José not to piss me off." Natsu and I high five as he runs past me. "Make sure Lucy gets back safe."

"You make sure José pays for underestimating Fairy Tail." I soon hear foot steps behind me, and I turn ready to fight.

"(Y/n)! I'm glad to see your okay!"

"Mirajane?" Mira and her brother, Elfman make their way into the room.

"Did you hear Master José?" Mira asked.

"That bastard. He should come out and fight us like a real man!"

The sound of some slow clapping comes from behind me. "A real man you say?" José strolls into the room, and glares right at me. "Well I'm here now aren't I." He laughs slightly. "I must say, you three and that dragon slayer are quite a nuisance. You defeated four of my strongest wizards, and you destroyed my guild hall. I'd give you props, if I wasn't about to kill all three of you."

"Elfman, get Mirajane out of here, I'll take  him."

"A cocky one aren't you?"

"It's not being cocky, if I can back it up."

"(Y/n), Master José is one of the ten wizard saints, Like Master Makarov." Mira said. "We won't let you fight him on your own."

"(Y/n), I know you're doing a good job at being a real man, but don't let your confidence get you killed."

"I wasn't asking you two to leave, I was telling you." I make a fire ball, and throw it on the ground in front of Mira and Elfman. Causing the part of the floor they were standing on to cave in, and they fell through it. "Now that I don't have to worry about them, I don't have to hold back anymore."

"I admire your confidence, to bad for you confidence means nothing when you're fighting on of the ten wizard saints!" José lunges at me, and swings if fist at my face, but I catch his hand. "What the.." I squeeze his hand, causing cracking sounds, and I release my magic power, cracking the floor. José pulls his arm back, and jumps back away from me. "I am one of the ten wizard saints, your magic power if far below my own. He grasped his injured hand, ad he released his magic power. Neither one of us moving the sheer strength of our magic energy battled for superiority. "For someone I didn't know about until a few days again, you're stronger...annoyingly so."

"The feeling is mutual." I release more power, and over José, and a shocked expression over came him for a moment.
Quickly regaining his composure, he lifts his left arm, and I'm being constricted by ghost like purple figures.

"You're strength is pointless here, so stop struggling." The ghost constrict tighter. "You shouldn't thought a lot harder before challenging one of the ten wizard sain..."

I take in a deep breath. "Blade Dragon's Tearing Roar!" I unleash my roar, causing a powerful shockwave in all directions, and sending out sharp blades of air pressure, that pushes José away from me, cutting him, and shredding the ghost that was holding me. The sheer force from my roar creates a small crater in the floor. José quickly sends more of his ghostly shades at me. "Blade Dragon's Sword Dance!" Two energy like blades extend from my hands, and I swiftly cut the shades into pieces.

José yells in frustration, before swinging his right arm back. Many of his shades circle his hand, and a magic circle appears. "Dead Wave!" He the swings his arm, sending a destructive, purple colored beam at me.

I hold my hands over each with a space between them, and that space quickly fills with a sphere shaped ball of purple and black energy. "Soul Extinctor!" I release it resulting in a large blast of dark energy that over powers José blast, and sends José smashing into a wall. José picks himself back. "Shadow Dragon's Crushing Fang!" I swipe my shadow laced fingers at José, but he barley dodges, and I shred his shirt instead. "White Dragon's Claw!" With my other hand I quickly gather light, and hit him in his stomach knocking him back, leaving a mark on his stomach.

"You little..." José tries to move his right arm. "Why, why can't I move?"

"That little mark restricts your movements." My right fist becomes covered in metal scales. "Iron Dragon's Hard Fist!" I punch José in his face sending him barreling straight into, and through, another wall. I walk through the hole, his body created, with my hand engulfed in a dark crimson colored fire.

"W-wait... I-I know who you." José tried to pick himself up since the mark faded away. "Y-you... you're (Y/n), of Vistarion, The Dragon God." I stop when is says that name. "B-but w-why are you here? You're one of the shields of Spriggan, why are you apart of Fairy Tail?"

"I grew tired of the senseless destruction and pain I caused as one of them so I left." The flames on my hand began to rage. "And Master Makarov gave me a second chance as a member of the guild."

"Why are you apart of Fairy Tail, Taking orders from Makarov? When Together, you and I could easily take over this entire country."

"Shut up." I glare at José. "I don't want to take over this country, but even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't do it with you! Purgatory Dragon's Blazing Hell!" I thrust my fist forward, but before it I could release my attack, someone grabs hold of my arm.

"(Y/n), I'll take this from here." Master Makarov looked up at me with an easy gaze. "Killing José, would do nothing but take you back to who you were before." The flames disappear from my arm, and Makarov lets go of my arm. "You've done good today, than you for protecting Fairy Tail." Makarov walked in front of José. "You go rest up, I'll finish what Phantom Lord started."after hearing Makarov's words I left the destroyed guild hall by jumping out a window, and before I could land, a blinding burst of light filled the sky above the ruins of the Phantom Lord Guild.