Chapter 27 - Fierce battle of Dragons

You stop and look off into the distance as you feel a sense of dread fill the air, followed by a distant surge of power. I that can't be good... That's Dimaria's magic power, but why does she have so much right now. You look down at your wrist and notice the three black band like tattoos are still there. She didn't break the seal, so why is she so strong?

You bring your attention back to the cathedral that is across from you. I'll figure that out later, Laxus is my priority right now. You jump off of the building you were standing on, and dash into the building, finding not only Laxus, but Erza and a guy with blue hair and a red face tattoo.

"(y/n), I was starting to wonder when you were going to join the party." Laxus cackles. "As you can see I a few other guests I need to entertain first, and then we can have our fun." Laxus creates a giant ball of lightning above his head and throws it at Erza, but you intercept it and kick it into the wall. "Wait your turn." Laxus barks at you.

"Erza what in the why didn't you dodge that?"

She doesn't respond to you, she just keeps staring at the blue haired guy. He doesn't speak to you either, he just pulls up his bandanna. "Erza, I'm not who you think I am." After speaking he runs out of the room."

"Okay weird, was that guy like apart of the guild or something?"

"That was Mystogan, the other S class guild member." Laxus answered.

"Erza, let me handle Laxus, you go round up the other guild members and deal with the floating orbs."

"What about Natsu and Gajeel, where are they?"

"Headed this way, I got a head start on them, I figured it was my only to show this raging asshole what happens when you force friends to fight each other."

"You actually think you can beat me? Don't make me laugh."

You narrow your eyes. "Erza."

She stands up, and gives you a quick look. "Right, I understand." She runs put of the cathedral.

"Now that she's gone that big boys can truly play." Laxus laughs.

"I thought something similar." You crack your knuckles. "Use your dragon slayer magic."

"Oh so you know about that. Did my grandpa warn you about it?"

"No I can smell it, Natsu and Gajeel haven't noticed it yet, but I've noticed it since the day we met."

Laxus kind grins. "I shouldn't have underestimated you keen senses." He laughs. "But if that's what you want then fine!" His magic power surges as his eyes turn completely white, and his arms gain a scale like appearance. "Remember you asked for this, don't start crying after I kick your ass." He readies himself and lauches towards you with blinding speed, he tries to punch you, but You catch his fist. "W-what?"

"You said, you under estimated my senses, you shouldn't have underestimated me at all!"  Shadows engulf your fist. "Shadow Dragon's Slash!" You punch Laxus, sending him sliding back. Iron scales coat your right arm and you dash forward. "Iron Dragon's Hard Fist!" You punch Laxus causing him to smash into the crash, and bounce back up. "Purgatory Dragon's Blazing Hell!" Fire wraps around your hand and you punch him again, this time resulting in a sphere of fire erupting and throwing Laxus through the throne in the cathedral.

You pant and begin to breath heavy and Laxus slowly makes his way back to his feet. You hold your hand out and tell him to bring it.

"Lightning Dragon's Breakdown Fist!" Laxus punches the air and giant fist of lightning appears and slams into you causing you to slide back and collide with the wall. "I'll kill you!" Laxus charges at you and lands two punches to your face and ends his combo by kneeing you in your stomach. You cough up a little bit of blood.

"You hit like a bitch." You do a jumping uppercut, catching Laxus by surprise, forcing him to take a couple steps back. You land two punches of your own, one to his stomach and the other to his face.

"Is that best you got." He punches you again in the stomach this time you drop to one knee.

"Not even close."

"Hey fuck face!" Laxus turns around and a net of purple fire hits him, ensnaring him.

"You don't have to be so mean, he doesn't seem so bad." Rocks quickly gather around Laxus.

"We were like him too at one point..."

"That's in the past, before we met her!"  A barrage of water and wind rain down on the rock completely ripping it to shreds exposing a bloody, cut ridden, Laxus.

"W-what why is there four of you?" Laxus breaks free from the net.

"It's one of our many forms of Magic dip shit."

"Could you please stop with the name calling, Rage?"

"You can kiss my ass, cry baby."

"Rage, Laxus is our problem, not each other.

"Guys, come on you're only arguing with yourselves."

"Stay out of this Love, this is between me, myself, and I."

Rage, Sadness, and Happiness bicker amongst themselves for a few moments.

"Hey guy."

....

"Guys."

...

"Seriously guys!

"What!" All three of them screamed.

"Raging Bolt!"

"Oh shit!" Rage blurted out as a giant ball of lightning hurled towards all four of the clones.
They quickly joined hands, and reformed just into to dodge the attack.

"Now that the freak show is over I can go back to kicking your ass." Laxus inhales. "Lightning Dragon's Roar!" A beam of lightning is fired from Laxus' mouth towards your.

You quickly spread your feet and take in a deep breath. "Shadow Dragon's Roar!" You unleash a torrent of condensed shadows from your mouth, and they collide with Laxus' lightning, resulting in a blinding light, and a large blast that sends you flying back crashing into something.