Chapter 8 - S Rank

"Laxus, why didn't you stop them?" Mirajane screams at the blonde guy, with the lightning bolt scar.

"How the hell was I supposed to know that was happy?" He sits back in his chair. "For all I know it was just some random bird or something."

"What's going on?"

"Natsu, and Happy stole a S-ranked request poster." Gray said.

"Do you all really think they would actually be stupid enough to take on an S-ranked request?" Laxus scoffs.

"I've only been here for a few weeks, and I would definitely say yes."

"Laxus, go stop them!" Mira shouted.

He stands up, and gets in Mira's face. "I don't take orders from you." Sparks start to form around his fist. "I don't care of you used to be an S-ranked guild member or not, order me around again, and I'll show you why I'm the strongest in the gu..." I cut him off, by stepping in front of him. "Would you look at this newbie thinks he can step to me."

"Mira, I'll go after Natsu, and Happy, because someone needs to clean up his mess." I stare at Laxus as I walk out of the guild hall.

"Natsu, do you really think this is a good idea, what if someone at the guild saw Happy, take the flyer?"

"It's all good Lucy, well head to Galuna Island, finish the request, and be back before anyone even notices we're gone. Isn't that right Happy?"

"Aye Sir!"

"Are you three ready to come on board?"

"S-sure am." Lucy nervously steps on the boat.

"Is there like anyway I could swim behind the boat or something?"

"Stop being a cry baby, and just get in." Lucy pulls Natsu's hand and he falls into the boat, and immediately gets sick.

"I think I'm gonna hurl."

"Are you sure you want to head to Galuna Island? Don't you know that place is cursed."

"W-we k-know..." Natsu collapses over the side of the boat.

The boats engine starts, but before it could go anywhere I interrupt. "Where do you three think you're going?"

"On a request." The blue cat blurts out.

"No you're not, your coming back to the guild hall with me." I step on the boat. "Lucy of you don't put up a fight I wont tell anyone you're he..." the boat starts to move, and I fall over sick. "W-why did it have to be a boat."

"Hey get back here!" I look up to see Gray swimming towards the boat. I try to speak but my mouth fills up, and vomit. I close my eyes.

I jump up to my feet, and look around. "Where are we?"

"Galuna Island, you passed out, and Gray carried you onto the beach."

"Well you three made it to the Island, now it's time to go back." I look around. "Wait where are Natsu, Happy, and Gray?"

"They went to the village, and they already agreed to take on the request."

"Damn it." I growl. "Well what is the request?"

"They want us to destroy the moon."

"The moon? You can't be serious."

"I am, but Gray thinks that the moons distorted color a has something to with what's going on at the temple."

"The temple? Distorted moon color? How long was I out for?"

"A few hours. Follow me, Natsu and Gray should just about be ready to head to the temple."

Lucy walks to the village, and I walk behind her, we get to a giant gate, and it opens revealing a small village fool of what look to be demons. A small blue skined Demon approaches me. "Have you come to destroy the moon, as well."

I look at Lucy, and she mouths. 'Just go with it.'

"Yes, I'm a member of the Fairy Tail Guild And I've come to accept your request, but it seems some of my friends beat me to it, I guess I'll just be helping them out then."

"Wonderful, as long as you blow up the moon, you'll all Be rewarded."

"Lucy, Let's go find Natsu and Gray so we can finish damn request and go home." As Lucy and I leave the Village I see a purple light raining down from the sky. I'd know that magic from anywhere, it's Moon Drip, but who would be using and why? We get closer to the temple Lucy was talking about, and I can see the light hitting the top of it.

"I guess Natsu and Gray already went inside."

"Well Let's go find them." I walk into the temple, and immediately pick up on something. I caught Natsu, and Gray's scent, but there's something else here something powerful, I can feel it's magic power. I should check that out, but Finding Natsu and Gray is the main priority. I follow their scents up to the top of the temple, and I find them standing across from some guy in armor, a blue haired dude, a weird dog guy, and a girl with red twin tails.

"Lyon, what are you doing here?"

"It's non of your business, but if you must know, I'm finishing what Ur could not."

"You're trying to kill Deliora?"

Deliora, is that another one of Zeref's Demons? If so how many of them are still roaming around?

"Precisely, and Gray, I won't let you stop me."

"Let me at him Gray, I'm all Fire Up!" Natsu charges at the armored guy, but Natsu stops as Ice Shards form all over his body creating a Ice ball type prison construct.

"Natsu!" Gray kicks Natsu off the temple, and he rolls down the hill. "Lyon, what the hell, you were going to Kill him."

"Like I said Gray, I won't let anyone stop me from freeing The Demon Deliora."

"If you won't let me stop you, then I guess I'll just have to do it by force." Gray slams his hand together. "Ice Make: Lance." Four small spears if Ice fly towards the other guy.

He holds his right hand out in front of him. "Go take care of the rest of them." His minions walk back. "Ice Make: Shield." A shield of Ice forms, and blocks Gray's lances. "You're just as weak as you were back when we were kids."

"Lucy, go help Natsu, deal with the other three, I'll help Gray."

"You obviously didn't listen to Master Ur, about casting maker spells with only one hand, their not stable enough!" Gray slides his hands in opposite direction. "Ice Make: Hammer." Gray creates a hammer, and smashes through the shield.

"Ur was a fool, who didn't know what she was talking about." He jumps back. "Ice Make: Gorilla." A Gorilla made of ice appears in front of the armored guy and it charges at Gray.

I jump out of hiding and Spin my hands in opposite directions of each other, in a counter clockwise motion, creating a multi - colored Fireball. "Rainbow Fire!" The fireball hits the gorilla, and it explodes. "Take that you stupid Ice sculpture. The next one's coming for you Snow Queen!"

"Rage?"

"Who else would I be the tooth fairy?"

"Spica Hole!" Happiness grabs the armored guys leg and slams him into the ground. "Rage Now!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Rage jumps into the air. "Blue Fire!" Blue flames erupt around Rages fist, and he slams his fist into the armored guys face. Rage and Happiness land next to each and remerge.  "I hate splitting into just those two." I look at Gray. "So who is this guy?"

"His Name is Lyon, we used to train together under the same Master."

I look back over at the hole. "Wait where in the hell did he go?"

"Crap we have to find him, before he can resurrect Deliora." Gray takes off, and jumps off the Temple.

"Damn it wait up!"