Chapter 11 - A Dragon Reborn

"Irene, I thought I told you to leave this country."

"And I thought we told you, we weren't leaving until you came back and undid the spell you placed on all of us."

"That will never happen." I growled.

"Since you won't come peacefully, Then I guess I'll have to force you to come back." Irene's eyes lit up. "I always did enjoy when you chose the hard way."

I draw my fist back, and the yellow aura surrounds me again. "Iren..."

"(Y/n), who is this? Is she who you were talking about?"

"Lucy! Get back now!"

"Perfect." Irene grins. One of Irene's henchmen appeared and grabbed Lucy, and jumped over to Irene. Irene drags her finger across Lucy's face. "She'll work just fine. Good work Heine."

"Let her go now!"

"Or what?"

"I'll kill you."

Irene smiles. "I'd see you try. Stand back Heine." Irene licks her bottom lip. "Let's dance."

"Irene!" My magic power surges, causing the ground to shake.

"I was beginning to wonder when you'd stop holding bac..."

I lunge towards Irene cutting her off. "Shadow Dragon's Crushing Fang!" My right hand becomes coated in dark shadows, and I slash at Irene's stomach, shredding her clothes, but She manages to step back avoiding any damage. I slip into the shadow she created, and ambushed Heine. "Shadow Dragon's Slash!" I jump out of Irene's shadow, and punch Heine in her face, sending her crashing into the ground, and I catch Lucy. "Lucy get somewhere safe. Now!"

"Neither of you are going anywhere." Irene growled. "(Y/n), I gave you the chance to come back on your own, but you chose to fight me, now I'll drag you back."

I turn and grab Heine out of the air, and slam her down on the ground, but before I could throw a punch, I'm knocked back into a tree. "(Y/n)!" I hear Lucy shout.

I look up to see a girl with blonde hair, pulled up into twin tails tied with two black bows, smiling and giggling. "I've missed you (y/n)." She giggled again.

"Juliet." I pick myself back up. "So you brought your swords as well, Irene."

"I'm not a fool, (y/n)." Her calm demeanor returned. "Even with my power, without Dimaria and August, fighting you would be a considerable risk." Irene smiled, as Juliet and Heine stood by her side.

"Lucy leave now. Go help Erza, Gray, and Natsu."

"No, you helped me, now I'm helping you." Lucy grabs one of her golden keys. "It's three on two, I should even the odds a little." She swings the key in the air, and turns it. "Open Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" The key shines and standing in front of us was the pink haired woman in the maid outfit, Virgo.

"Hello Princess, is there something you needed me for?" Virgo bowed her head.

"We need your help to beat them." Lucy points at Irene.

"It will be my pleasure, Princess." Virgo turns and faces Irene.

"A Celestial wizard, her Celestial Spirt, and a Dragon Slayer." Irene smiles again. "This should be interesting." She tapes her staff on the ground, and pieces of the ground raise up and form into a giant golem. She points her finger at us. "Kill the blonde, and the spirit." The golem charges at Lucy and Virgo.

Virgo rushes at it, but I grab her shoulder and pull her back as I run past her. "Shadow Dragon's Slash!" My hand becomes engulfed in Shadows, and punch the earthy golem in it's face staggering it a little. I dive into it's shadow, and wrap myself around it. "Shadow Dragon's Waxwing Flash!" The shadow around the golem begins to resemble feathers, and as I appear in front of the golem, the shadows begin to tear into it, shredding it to pieces.