Chapter 22 - King Vs God

"I can't believe you made me join this stupid guild." The short haired blonde complained as she sat next to you, on a park bench, as she stared at her emerald colored guild mark on her side.

"Calm down, you're not even the only new member of the guild." You noticed a blue haired girl, behind a tree, out the corner of your eye.

"That doesn't matter, did I have to join this stupid guild?"

"When the military arrived I had to make a choice either you joined Fairy Tail or you were going to be arrested, I chose the safer of the two options."

"How is joining a wizard guild safer for me then prison?"

"I didn't mean for you..." You look towards the rebellious young woman. "I meant for the guards and other inmates." She laughed. "Even at just one fourth of your full power, you're still at least an S - Class Wizard."

"You're damn right, I am still disappointed I missed a chance to see the Dragon God's power again."

"Well unfortunately for you, You won't get to see it again."

"Why not?"

"If it wasn't for the fact I was Fighting Irene and August, I would've never used that power." You stand up and stretch. "I hate even being reminded of what I've done."

"Whatever." She huffed. "So what am I supposed to do about a place to stay, I need money to get a place."

"Try this, you're cute enough to win." You toss Dimaria a flyer as you walk away.

"Miss Fairy Tail?" Dimaria questioned, as she looked over the flyer. "Is this a beauty pageant?" She shouts. "You know I hate these, you bastard!"

"Miss Fairy Tail, huh?" The blue haired girl says, grabbing the flyer, catching Dimaria by surprise. "This will finally be my chance to get (y/n)'s attention."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I'm Juvia." She shakes Dimaria's hand. "I noticed you talking to (Y/n), are by any chance my love rival?"

"Not a chance, no way in hell, do I like that jackass." Dimaria waves slightly as she walks away. "Catch you later... whatever your name is."

You pay the man behind the stand as you grab your candy snack. It's going to take some time, but Dimaria will grow to like the guild, maybe not some of the guild members, but the guild itself she'll like. You laugh to yourself as you think back to the time you first met Dimaria.

"What's this guys problem?" The short haired blonde girl asked the girl with short green hair.

"He's God Serena, he's supposed to be the strongest of the Ten Wizard Saints." She answered her question.

"Brandish, Dimaria come here." The red haired woman ordered.

"Yes Madam Irene." They both said in unison.

"God Serena, Lord Spriggan isn't here at the moment, nor is August, but I am fully capable of granting your request to join our ranks." Irene placed an enchantment on the two young soldiers. "If you can defeat these to I will take your request into consideration."

"These two girls?" He laughed. "Is this really my test? Two little shrimps is all you're going to throw at me?"

"If you don't think they're much of a challenge I'll be happy to take there place." You say as you stand up from your chair, grabbing everyone's attention.

"You? You seem just as week as those two girls."

"I can assure you Serena, I leaps ahead of them in terms of strength."

He laughs. "Fine if you want to beating of a life time, I'll agree to you taking their place."

Irene grins. "I like this match up better, fine have at. If you can beat (Y/n), you will become a Shield of Spriggan."

Serena smirks as he releases his magic power, and the sheer force of it pushed Brandish and Dimaria back. "Impressed? You should be I'm the Dragon King!" You release your magic power and it quickly over powers Serena's, sending him flying into a wall. He stands back up slowly wincing from the pain of being slammed into a wall. "What... the... How could you over power me like that? I'm supposed to be the Dragon King."

"What's a King to a God?"

"Woah, who is that guy?" Dimaria asked as she and Brandish pull themselves up off the ground.

"That's (Y/n), he's the third strongest Shield of a Spriggan." Brandish said answering Dimaria, who grew a shocked expression.

"He's also know as The Dragon God." Irene added, Shocking Serena.

His shock was quickly changed to anger as he stood up. "your magic power is one thing, but there is no way you're a stronger dragon slayer then I am. Purgatory Dragon's Blazing Hell!" Fire engulfed his hand as he punched forward creating a sphere of flames, and it erupts. The flames soon disappear as you appear holding your hand out.

"You're flames are to weak for me even to consider eating them." Flames engulf the hand you held out. "I can use the same spell the only difference is I learned mine from a dragon. Purgatory Dragon's Blazing Hell!" You punch Serena causing to flames to erupt on contact, instead of as a sphere, sending Serena through the wall. "Now let me show you why I'm called the Dragon God, and not the Dragon King." Serena picks himself back up, as dark black and purple flames surround both of your hands. "Fire God's Kag..."

"Enough (y/n)." Irene ordered. "Serena, you've proven capable of taking a powerful hit from (y/n), you can join if you still want to."

"Wait he lost why does he get to joi..." Dimaria blurted out. Brandish realizing what Dimaria just did quickly covered Dimaria's mouth trying to stop her from talking.

"She's sorry Madam Irene, please forgive her for questioning you." Brandish begged.

"Because he survived that attack, plenty of other candidates have fallen to weaker attacks from (y/n)." Irene said glaring at Dimaria. "I think you de..."

You laugh cutting Irene off.  "I like the fiery blonde, she's got balls if she questioned you Irene." You laughed again. "I want her on my squad."

Irene shakes her head. "Of course you do."

You stop reminiscing when you come back to the park, to give Dimaria the snack you had bought her, but instead you find Levy, Jet, Droy, Laxus, and that Iron Dragon Slayer from Phantom Lord.

"You three can't be serious, don't you want your revenge after what he did to you?"

"He said he was sorry." Levy pleaded.

"Sorry? Sorry doesn't even begin to cut it. After what he and his guild did to Fairy Tail..."

"Laxus, chill out man." Jet said.

"Yeah take it easy, dude, it's not that big of a deal." Droy pumped his hands in the air, in front of him.

"This Bastard single handily destroyed the entire guild, and then he just waltz right in and joins and expects me to forgive him." Laxus creates Lightning around his hand. "And you're no better since you forgave him!" He throws the Lightning, and it barrels straight towards Levy. Without a moments hesitation you rush towards Levy, using Meteor, and move her out of the way, as the Lightning is redirected to Gajeel's arm. Gajeel retracts his arm.

"Laxus, what in the hell are you doing?"

"Stay out of this (Y/n), it doesn't concern you."

"You attacked my friends, I'm pretty sure it concerns me."

"Are we done here?" Gajeel interjects cutting both you and Laxus off. "If so I'm leaving." Gajeel leaves, and Laxus doesn't wait around and leaves right after.

"Levy!" Jet and Droy run over.

"Are you okay?" Jet asks.

"Y-yeah, thanks to (Y/n) and Gajeel."

"What the hell is that guy's problem?" Droy asked.

"I don't know, but I think it's time someone gives him a reality check."