Chapter 16 - Dragon Against Water

"Drip drip drop." She held her hand out as the rain collected in the palm of her hand.

"So I take it the rain is your doing?"

"It follows me wherever I go."

"That must be bothersome, so irritates me." I ready myself. "Since you're a member of Phantom Lord, I guess I have to fight you to get to your boss."

"That's right." Her gloomy expression reminds me of sadness.

"I feel bad that it has to be this way, I don't like to fight pretty girls, but if you insist on standing in my way I won't hold back."

Her expression lights up, and she almost smiles. "You win."

"What?" I stare at her. She starts to walk away, but stops and turns back towards me, Her cheeks brightly colored pink. "Did you mean that?"

"Mean what?"

"That I'm pretty."

"Yeah." I give her a puzzled look, and she smiles at me. "Umm okay then... since I win do you think, you could help me get to José." Instead of answering me, I'm quickly surrounded in a sphere of water. Damn I can't breathe. I clench my throat, as air leaves my mouth.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot do that." She walks over to the bubble, and puts her hand inside of it. "However I will make you mine." This girl is insane. I need to get out of here. She grabs my hand. Perfect. I turn my body into a shadow, and slither down her arm, reappearing behind her.

"I didn't want to fight you, but then you tried to trap me in a ball of water." Blue flames cover my fists, and I try to punch her, but my hand goes right through her. "What in the hell? Is your body is made of water?"

Her cheeks get really red. "I didn't know you were so forward." She shivers from excitement. "You can take me here if you want."

"What is..." I look down, and see where my hand is, I quickly pull my hand back and jump away. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't mean..."

"There's no need to apologize, you can touch my breasts whenever you want."

"And you said I was the forward one." I shake my head. "Look, I'm not here to play games. Now either help me save Lucy, or get out of my way."

"Lucy!" She snaps. "That blonde girl?" Something akin to jealousy fills her voice, and I think she's talking the herself. "I have a rival, a love rival!"

"Okay she's clearly crazy." I turn to walk away, but I feel something cold on my legs.

"You're mine, I won't lose you to that blonde bimbo!" She holds out her hand. "Water Slicer!" Blades of water shoot from her hand at me, I dodge all of them, but the last one grasses my face, causing a small cut over my left eye. "Water Cane!" Her arm extends, and becomes water like. She swings her arm around, causing it to wipe me a few times causing even more cuts over my body. Damn it... she's insane... Plus none of my attacks will hurt her. My thought is cut off. "If I can have you no one can!" She screams and her entire body becomes water, and she flys towards me. I put my hands up in front of me, but her body is at boiling temperatures and it burns my arms. "Sierra!" She screams the name of her spell, as the temperature continues to rise, burning me even more. The force from her attack sends me sliding back.

"D-damn." I pick myself up. "At this rate I'll never save Lucy." I look up noticing her getting even angrier. That's it let's get that blood boiling again. "If I can beat you, and save Lucy, how will I every tell her how I feel."

"Ahh!" She screams. "Shut up!" She flys at me again with the same attack.

"you missed me!"

"Rage, don't tease her like that!"

"I think she is a very lovely lady maybe we should give her a chance."

"Do... we really need to do this?"

"Four of you..." She squeals and her eyes grow wide.

"Now's our chance!" All four clones say before merging. I dash towards her, and lightly tap my finger on her check. "Gravity Change." I increase her gravity, holding her to the ground. "Now that's over." I wipe some blood off my face. "Time to stop the Abyss Break from firing."

"Why haven't you killed me?" She asked catching me off guard.

"You might be crazy, but like I said before you're pretty, and I don't like fighting pretty girls, so killing them is off the table."

"In order to stop the Abyss Break, you need to defeat the Element four."

"Thank you." I realize the gravity change. "You should really think about joining a different guild."