Chapter 6 - Lallaby

Thankfully the car finally comes to a stop, and we see Natsu, standing victorious against Erigor. I crawl out of the car, and stand up. "Never again." I let out a breath.

"What's with you man, you're acting like Natsu."

"Sorry Gray, some of us get motion sick, I can't help it."

"Oh hey guys!" Natsu shouts noticing us. "I won!"

"Great work Natsu." Erza assured him. "Now to find the flute so we can go home."

"See ya stupid fairies?!" We turn around to see, shadow guy stealing the car, and Lullaby as well.

"We need to go after him!" Erza shouts.

"I'm on it, Happy!"

"Aye Sir!" Happy grabs a hold of Natsu, and they take off flying.

"Requip!" Erza requips into her heaven's wheel armor, and flys in the direction the Shadow went.

"Hey wait up. Ice Make: Floor!" Gray freezes the railroad tracks and ice skates towards them.

"What about us?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know, can you grow wings like Happy?"

"What?! Of course I can't!"

I shrug my shoulders. "Can't blame a guy for asking. But we really should catch up, they might need ou... my help." I take off running.

"Wait why did you change what you were saying?" Lucy yells as she chases after me. "Are you implying I'm useless?"

"No, but I highly doubt you're spirits are going to be able to do anything to stop Lullaby!" I shout so Lucy can hear me.

"Well what about you, what are you going to do?" I stop running, and Lucy catches up to me.

I lock eyes with her. "I'm going to kill him." I take off running again, this time using my fire magic to boost my speed.

"Wait the guy or the flute?" Lucy but I barley hear her.

"Yes." I increase my speed using more fire, and I quickly escape Lucy's line of sight, after about an hour of running I finally make it to Clover town. I notice a large military force heading towards the town. Either Natsu is a wanted criminal, or Lullaby has awakened. I'm not sure which I prefer, but I hate to assume it but I think Lullaby has awakened. I rush further into the town when I see it, I see the giant, monstrous, demon known as Lullaby. I see Natsu jump towards Lullaby with his fists on fire, but Lullaby swaps him away like he was a fly. Gray tries a similar attack, but the end result was the same. Before Lullaby could do anything to Erza, I release some of my magic power, gaining the attention of the demon, as well as everyone else.

"(Y/n)?" Master Makarov said. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to kill that."

"Kill me?" Lullabied laughed. "Don't make me laugh, I might kill everyone here before I've had my fun."

"I'm going to make sure you can't do that."

"What makes you so sure you can do that?"

"This." I grin. "Erza now!" Erza, who used me distracting Lullaby to conjure up about twenty swords, sent them raining down on lullaby. Each sword connecting with Lullaby's tree like body.

"Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!" Natsu using his fire hits Lullaby.

"Ice Make: Lance!" Gray fires a large number of ice shaped spears at Lullaby, each landing angering Lullaby.

"I've had enough of all of you! I'm going to kill all of you, and consume your souls! Get ready to hear my song of death!" Lullaby takes at deep, and tries to play his song, but thanks to Erza, Natsu, and Gray countless holes formed on his body, and the only sound Lullaby produced was a faint whistle. "What! Who?" Lullaby screams. "I hate all of you!" Lullaby begins stomping around shaking the ground, and firing beams of magic into near by mountains. "I'm going to kill all of you!"

I jump down in front of all the guild masters. "I guess this is as good of time as ever." I release more of my magic power, gaining the attention of Lullaby again, and impressing the guild master. "Erza, I can handle this, you and the other two help evacuate the rest of the town."

"(Y/n), I know you're strong, but you can't defeat Lullaby on your own."

"Erza! I said help the town people!"

"This guy has to be strong is he's telling Erza what to do."

"Yeah, that or he has a death wish." Gray and Natsu both look at each other and chuckle.

"(Y/n), I'm not letting you do this on your ow..."

"Erza! Just help the towns people they need you more then I do, I can hold my own."

"Wait a minute." Lullaby interrupts. "That magic power, the smell, you've been near him haven't you, you've been arou..."

"Meteor." I'm surrounded by a yell light, and I quickly rush up to Lullaby, and kick him in his jaw, cracking it, causing the demon to stumble backwards. "You talk to much."

"What the..." Gray and Natsu both drop there jaws at the sight of my magic.

"What I said I knew a lot of magic." I land back on the ground, next to the Lucy, who finally got here. "It's called Heavenly body magic, I think someone else in this country uses it, I just don't know who. Lucy help Natsu and Gray evacuate people from the town."

"Yeah, sure."

"Erza, do think I still need help?"

"... I guess if you truly are that strong you won't need my assistance in vanquishing this foe." Erza flys towards Natsu, Lucy, and Gray but she stops for a moment. "(Y/n), you better not let Lullaby defeat you." I nod, and Erza flys away.

"Oh I'm not going to just defeat, I'm going to kill you."

"Master Makarov, I have something to tell when I'm finished with this little problem."

"Well go on boy, handle this, then tell me." Makarov smiles. "Do it for Fairy Tail, just don't destroy anything."

"I make no promises."

"I'm going to kill you!" Lullaby tries to punch me with his giant fist, but I jump onto his arm, and use Meteor again to quickly rush up his arm, and deliver a punch to the side of his head. "I'm g-going to kill yo..."

"Don't you ever get tired of hearing your own voice?" I run up to Lullaby's mouth. "I know I do, Purple Net!" I create a ball of purple flames in my right hand and throw it into Lullaby's mouth, the fire ball explodes into a net that holds Lullaby's mouth shut. Lullaby swings at me, but I use Meteor to dodge it, and he hits himself in the head. "I'm ending this." I jump into the air, and I make a fist with my left hand. I place my right hand on top of my left hand with two fingers extended, pointing at Lullaby. Seven,bright yellow, magic circles appear on the ground in the shape of a constellation. "I call upon the heavens, let the seven stars rain down on my foe, Grand Chariot!" A beam of light rains down on each of the seven seals, exploding upon contact with ground.

"(Y/n) I thought I told you not to destroy anything!"

"Yeah, in hindsight, I guess using a spell that has the same power as an actual meteor was a bad idea, oh well I beat Lullaby, so that all that matter, right?"

Makarov sighs. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?"

I walk over to Makarov, and whisper to him. "The Alvarez Empire, has some soldiers in this country, And they're all three Spriggan 12 members."